• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
i dont know why user ask not working and ask license
In some cases the plugin asks to enter WordPress username and password, and no matter how much the user correctly enters the information, the plugin says it is wrong and gets stuck on this screen.

However, I believe it is an error related to the client's site/server.

On all my sites the plugin works perfectly.

• Love
Reactions: hellearth and Babak
I have just tested main download for this and have got it working fine for myself on local site.

Thanks to @Ledzepy for the main nulling of it.😍

Just reading back through old posts and did the same method as @r3turn_z3r0 says in their post here. 😍

All I have done to get to work is this:
  • I had the main download installed and activated and was asking for purchase key.
  • Changed the file as stated in the post and overwrote existing install and refreshed.
  • Refresh does not work for me and so simply deactivated and reactivated plugin itself.
  • After reactivating it, it took me straight to the WordPress login details window.
  • Entered my details and it logged in perfectly.
Always pays to read old posts in a thread before posting 😁

I have just tested main download for this and have got it working fine for myself on local site.

Just reading back through old posts and did the same method as @r3turn_z3r0 says in their post here. 😍

• I had the main download installed and activated and was asking for purchase key.
  • Changed the file as stated in the post and overwrote existing install and refreshed.
  • Refresh does not work for me and so simply deactivated and reactivated plugin itself.
  • After reactivating it, it took me straight to the WordPress login details window.
Thanks for sharing bro, I just discovered the problem tonight. everything worked again.
I love babiato so much 😍😍

• Love
Reactions: Babak

Think it's possible to pin my post @Babak? I believe it would help future persons stuck on license verification.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and hellearth
Babak updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.4.3

Download Support Board v3.4.3 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
31/01/2022 | Support Board | v3.4.3

New featureOn Support Board login, the user is automatically logged in WordPress as well if the users system is set to WordPress.
New featureOption to create and login a WordPress user on Support Board user registration.
New featureOption to paste a screenshot from the clipboard and send it as message.
OptimizationImproved conversations search.
OptimizationText markup for rich message texts.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Check the nulled version, if it works, don't forget to like it

Attachments

• supportboard 3.4.3.zip
    5 MB · Views: 12
Good work! However your method has a lot of extra steps. A more concise approach is:

1. Open supportboard/include/functions.php

2. Search for/find the function sb_verification_cookie, it should look something like this:
PHP:
function sb_verification_cookie($code, $domain) {
    if ($code == 'auto') $code = sb_get_setting('en' . 'vato-purc' . 'hase-code');
    if (empty($code)) return [false, ''];
    $response = sb_get('https://board.support/synch/verification.php?verification&code=' . $code . '&domain=' . $domain);
    if ($response == 'verification-success') {
        return [true, password_hash('VGCKME' . 'NS', PASSWORD_DEFAULT)];
    }
    return [false, sb_string_slug($response, 'string')];
}

3. Replace it with this:
PHP:
function sb_verification_cookie($code, $domain) {
    return [true, password_hash('VGCKME' . 'NS', PASSWORD_DEFAULT)];
}

ENJOY!

PS: Will keep this updated if future versions require it.
Does not work for v3.4.2 :/

does any one have a idea?

INFINITE LOADING
Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-02 um 22.50.56.png

Reactions: manhten
Hi,
I have installed plugin of supportboard but i am getting an error as 430 forbidden on all pages

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 3

Attachments

• codecanyon-support-board-help-desk-and-chat-3.4.3-mychange.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: hellearth
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock