• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.3.3

Download Support Board v3.3.3 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
04/08/2021 | Support Board | v3.3.3

BugFixed bug related to corrupted chars in email piping messages.
BugFixed bug related to routing when Pusher is active.
BugFixed bug related to admin login for WordPress.
New featureNew performance option: minify JS.
New featureNew options for routing and conversations assigned to a single agent.
New featureWordPress options to show the Support Board admin area to custom WordPress users...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry, I just read your message.
Yes indeed, we need the token.
Maybe enter manually on line 169 (functions.php):
PHP:
    $response = sb_curl('https://dialogflow.googleapis.com/v2/projects/' . $project_id . $url_part . $language, $query, [ 'Content-Type: application/json', 'Authorization: Bearer ' . $token, 'Content-Length: ' . strlen($query) ], $type);[/FONT]
    return $type == 'GET' ? json_decode($response, true) : $response;

But I don't know how to generate this in Dialogflow.
Anyone here know how to get Dialogflow working?

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin 3.3.4​

Attachments

• support-board-help-desk-and-chat.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 44
  • Love
Reactions: Gaeius
Babak updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.3.4

Download Support Board v3.3.4 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
02/09/2021 | Support Board | v3.3.4

SecurityImproved security related to SQL Injection and XSS attacks.
SecurityFixed security bug that was allowing agents and admins to read data from the database.
BugFixed bug related to routing.
BugFixed bug related agent and department conversation assignment notifications.
OptimizationImproved RTL admin UI and WordPress UI.
OptimizationOn mobile, chat is never opened automatically on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anybody also having issues with the floating widget/button not working when clicked? (the chat window doesn't open)

Reactions: UfU
I want to install supportboard directly on PHP, not on WordPress, but it keeps showing "Invalid email or password."

Connection error. Visit the admin area for more details or open the config.php file and check the database information. Message: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO).

The latest version shared here has fatal errors.
I am using PHP v8 with the latest WordPress version.

LE: FIXED! The issue was because of the config.php file of support board

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock