• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
Does anyone have the extension/addon of this Support Board for woocommerce or dialogflow chatbot?

Thank you.
Check the history tab in this thread and download the one with the Woocommerce Addon.

Open the zip and go to this directory:

supportboard.zip\supportboard\supportboard\apps

Copy the woocommerce folder and put it in the same directory of the latest zip version

As for the dialogflow, I am too looking for it.

Dropping this baby here. It's an October 2020 version. Test it out and pleae reply here if it works.
I tested it and it worked perfectly!
Thank you so much, @Gaeius
You saved my project, my idol!

I just extracted the zip and upload the "dialogflow" folder into:
/wp-content/plugins/supportboard/apps

Then just configure in wordpress panel -> Support Board -> Settings -> Dialogflow.

Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Gaeius
Sadly dialogflow synchronize leads to Support Board website.

Sorry, I just read your message.
Yes indeed, we need the token.
Maybe enter manually on line 169 (functions.php):
PHP:
    $response = sb_curl('https://dialogflow.googleapis.com/v2/projects/' . $project_id . $url_part . $language, $query, [ 'Content-Type: application/json', 'Authorization: Bearer ' . $token, 'Content-Length: ' . strlen($query) ], $type);[/FONT]
    return $type == 'GET' ? json_decode($response, true) : $response;

But I don't know how to generate this in Dialogflow.

• Wow

12/07/2021 | Support Board | V 3.3.1

BugFixed bug related to admin translations.

BugFixed bug related attachments drag and drop.

BugFixed bug related to MailChimp subscription.

BugFixed bug related to SMS sender number, please check it on the settings area and make sure it works.

BugFixed bug related to WordPress conversations synchronization with the logged in user.

New featureAttachments support for email piping.

New featureZapier support.

New featureOption to show the offline message as header text or info message.

New featureManual agent assignment from the admin area when routing is active.

New featureOption to disable the checking of offline agents for the offline message and display it only when out-of-office hours.

OptimizationImprovements for Push notifications, SMS notifications and email notifications.

OptimizationConversation department assignement now alert validated agents also via SMS and Push Notifications.

OptimizationImprovements for the email piping feature.

OptimizationRemoved requirement for email and password when editing a user profile.

OptimizationCross-site function to simplify the cross-site implementation.

OptimizationMinor automations optimizations.

OptimizationNotifications permission request is now showed to users only when a message is sent.

ApiNew PHP API functions 'sb_send_agents_notifications()', 'get_user_by()'.

ApiNew WEB and JS AJAX API function 'update-conversation-agent'.

ApiNew JS API functions 'SBChat.offlineMessage()', 'SBConversation.getUserMessages()'.

ApiNew argument 'agent' for the JS API function 'SBConversation.getLastUserMessage()'.

ApiNew argument 'send_to_active_user' for the JS API function 'SBChat.sendEmail()'.

Dropping this baby here. It's an October 2020 version. Test it out and pleae reply here if it works.
@Gaeius I'm placing the files in /supportboard/apps/

It is not working for me on upload into that folder, Suppor Board side of screen goes blank (then no text or images appear for Support Board)... and then when I move it to another directory it just asks for license again because it's not seeing the files.

Babak updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.3.1

Download Support Board v3.3.1 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
12/07/2021 | Support Board | v3.3.1

BugFixed bug related to admin translations.
BugFixed bug related attachments drag and drop.
BugFixed bug related to MailChimp subscription.
BugFixed bug related to SMS sender number, please check it on the settings area and make sure it works.
BugFixed bug related to WordPress conversations synchronization with the logged in user.
New featureAttachments support for email piping.
New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and nullid
It does not allow me to synchronize my users that interact in my wordpress, with the php web application. They are not updated, it is only reflected in the wordpress panel but not in the web application.

PLEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND DOCUMENTATION.

Does anyone have the addons, please? It would be quite helpful to have these addons.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdbbr and dlinos_19
It does not allow me to synchronize my users that interact in my wordpress, with the php web application. They are not updated, it is only reflected in the wordpress panel but not in the web application.

Does anyone have the addons, please? It would be quite helpful to have these addons.

+1

Reactions: dlinos_19

Show your configuration

Support Board | V 3.3.2 Download

26/07/2021 | Support Board | V 3.3.2
BugFixed bug related to email piping attachments.

BugFixed bug related to external database unicode chars.

BugFixed bug related to SMS notification template.

BugFixed bug related to conversations search and pagination.

BugFixed bug related to red notifications counter.

New featureOption to import and export settings.

New featureConversation rating displayed in the conversation area on the right.

New featureFront-end chat URL parameters: chat=open, conversation=123.

New featureOption to allow only one conversation per user.

ApiNew argument 'conversation_id' for the PHP API function 'sb_send_sms()'.

ApiNew argument 'conversation_id' for the WEB API function 'send-sms'.

ApiNew PHP API function 'sb_export_settings()'.

ApiNew JS and WEB API function 'export-settings'.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock