• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
For null this follow below instruction :
go to includes->components.php in the around of line 636 you could find this line
if (!$is_cloud && !sb_box_ve()) return;
change it to
if ($is_cloud && sb_box_ve()) return;
or simply remove it
Please Buy this script if you think it is useful for you
bro how to null addons please

bro how to null addons please
I don't think you need to null that extra module yet. After the module is uploaded, the uploaded application will appear as marked in the Apps menu in administration. And the same (as module name) page will be added to the admin board..

21/07/2022 | Support Board | V 3.5.2
Bug
Fixed bug related to the supervisor settings.

Bug
Fixed bug related to email piping inline attachments.

Bug
Fixed bug related to the configuration URLs returned by the settings area buttons.

New feature
Added the following newsletter integrations: MailerLite.

Optimization
The admin users area now show only the allowed users to agents.

Optimization
Option to close dialogs via the space keyboard button.

Optimization
Added attribute 'success-negative' to the rating shortcode.

Optimization
Added new settings to the newsletter message.

Optimization
Agents can no longer download the CSV of users.

Info
Agent email notifications are no more activated automatically if email piping is active.

Please update !

Anyone facing this error on installation uploading to server or migration supportboard/admin.php

[B]Fatal error[/B]: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type SBError as array in /home3/gbesoinc/public_html/supportboard/include/functions.php:3107 Stack trace: #0 /home3/gbesoinc/public_html/supportboard/admin.php(33): sb_get_multi_setting('performance', 'performance-min...') #1 {main} thrown in [B]/home3/gbesoinc/public_html/supportboard/include/functions.php[/B] on line [B]3107[/B]

Edit : solved testing from localhost to live server migration cause this
just install from scratch

Last edited:
@matiq thanks but this 3.5.3 not 3.5.4
Let me check.. perhaps I made a mistake uploading...

edit: File seems fine, check version in sw.js (I know functions.php has 3.5.3 in it, but I think it's a dev mistake... I've asked babak about this in WP thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: jarvie
Let me check.. perhaps I made a mistake uploading...

edit: File seems fine, check version in sw.js (I know functions.php has 3.5.3 in it, but I think it's a dev mistake... I've asked babak about this in WP thread)

@matiq yeah it was dev mistake but they corrected it kindly download the source files again and send

Reactions: jarvie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock