• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu v2.2.11

No permission to download
Go to admin panel and then group and permission then you have to enable chat for particular group type.. hope so you will understand

chat.png
Thanks for you help, I tried but no use, I'm looking for sidebar chat box like below, by the way the below is not Xenforo but I'm looking for like this. Thanks for your help.
1618657555900.png

I use this. if not proper work, I will use the simple & cheap version from AndyB

Added "who is typing" feature for both rooms and conversations with the admin option to enable it for each individually. The list of users who are typing is loaded directly from JSON files on the server so performance should be good with this approach. Server side, the file is read using file_get_contents and it requires allow_url_fopen on your server. This feature only works when the page is focused to prevent unnecessary loads.

Made some changes in room embed mode to only display room messages and user list from the room with no other tabs, improving db queries as well.

Attachments

• [Siropu]Chat[2.2.0].zip
    314.8 KB · Views: 11
I found 2.2.6 on few other places and each put their credits in there so i don't know who really released it, but here it is:

Attachments

• Siropu-Chat-2.2.6.zip
    313.2 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: treki

Chat 2 by Siropu 2.2.7​

Added JS pagination for rooms in "Browse rooms" tab and the option to set the maximum number of rooms to display per page.
Right side navigation chat icon has been added via template modification instead of JS.

Bugs Fixed
Sound notification repetition in private conversations if new messages are received in the current conversation and the main conversations tab is unfocused.
Display issues on mobile devices with toggle chatter list.
User custom message color setting not working on edits.

Attachments

• Siropu-Chat-2_2_7.zip
    285 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Shadyd12

Chat 2 by Siropu 2.2.7​

Added JS pagination for rooms in "Browse rooms" tab and the option to set the maximum number of rooms to display per page.
Right side navigation chat icon has been added via template modification instead of JS.

Bugs Fixed
Sound notification repetition in private conversations if new messages are received in the current conversation and the main conversations tab is unfocused.
Display issues on mobile devices with toggle chatter list.
User custom message color setting not working on edits.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks for the great share, working fine.

Hi Everyone,
How do you configure this to display? I have installed it and enabled it but it is not showing anywhere? I am sure I am missing something?

I have eyes don't worry about it. I don't believe random members who just share links about something. I trust babiato and love this forum. Please keep your toxic words for yourself
Then you should buy this yourself if you don't trust random members who share their resources here. Most of the resources are shared by members.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock