• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v2.0.4

No permission to download
= An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 94 of the file /home/xxx/xxx/wp-content/plugins/cartflows-pro/admin-core/ajax/multiple-order-bump.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected token "\"'

Please downgrade PHP version to 7.4.xx
This plugin is not compablitle to PHP 8
Thanks, bro
It worked.
But it's weird I was using the previous version of cartflowsPro on PHP 8

Thanks for the upload (y)

Thanks, bro
It worked.
But it's weird I was using the previous version of cartflowsPro on PHP 8

Thanks for the upload (y)
If you don't want to have trouble like this one with almost plugins, please use PHP 7.4.xx
PHP 8 will be fully compatible within 2 years. Not now :D

Edit: New update version has a old string that conflict with new strings PHP 8

Babak updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.7.0 + Free v1.7.0 Nulled

Download CartFlows Pro v1.7.0 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.7.0 - Wednesday, 21th July 2021

- New: Multiple Order Bumps - Ability to display multiple order bumps on the checkout page with new styles.
- Deprecated: Legacy Admin UI has been removed.
- Deprecated: Order bump settings have been removed from all page builder settings.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for your reply. I found 1 solution regarding licence key I have enter B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930 but problem not solve
can you help me please?
Don't use that persons licence... he didn't know that other can use it... From him we have the original files!
Try to go in wp-content/plugins and delete cartflow and cartflow-pro (Files Manager). After this, upload them in to the plugin folder as zip and unzip them!
Don t install them as normal plugins and never update the free one from the site... they are in pair and when a new version will be updated here, do the same with the upgrade (delete old versions and update as zip the new ones and unzip them).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock