• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v2.0.4

No permission to download
Hi, I am new here. I would like to request if someone is so kind to upload the protein supplement landing template for elementor, thank you very much.

Hi, I am new here. I would like to request if someone is so kind to upload the protein supplement landing template for elementor, thank you very much.
You can import it!... if the licence is not working. Delete the plugins ( using Cpanel/File Manager) and add the free and pro plugins from here!

You can import it!... if the licence is not working. Delete the plugins ( using Cpanel/File Manager) and add the free and pro plugins from here!
Thank you very much for your reply, I have removed the plugins from cpanel and by reinstalling the one downloaded from here I was able to import the pro template. Regards

Hi!

@_ALL, @Kao X3, @Jaachi

This was not licenseless for me. The attached are latest public versions. Also the pro templates to import should work with these. I tested and all seems to work. Please test and let me know, then we can look to keep these mods for future updates.

NOTE: You need to use this Cartflows Free version for Pro Template imports to work.

You can search for all code mods by searching for @CustomMod in the files.

Attachments

• cartflows.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
  • cartflows-pro.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
Hi!

@_ALL, @Kao X3, @Jaachi

This was not licenseless for me. The attached are latest public versions. Also the pro templates to import should work with these. I tested and all seems to work. Please test and let me know, then we can look to keep these mods for future updates.

NOTE: You need to use this Cartflows Free version for Pro Template imports to work.

You can search for all code mods by searching for @CustomMod in the files.
All Null Mater members uploading are the best version :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock