• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cargo Pro - Courier System

Cargo Pro - Courier System v5.3.0

No permission to download
That is as a result of an error in your Language Settings

Check your Language Files for something similar to that and solve
what king of error, i didn't touch the source code, i just added one language from admin panel

what king of error, i didn't touch the source code, i just added one language from admin panel
That is what I am saying

You added a Language but you did not add it properly

Either you edit your language file from the backend to correct the error or you reinstall the entire script

The error is your fault, not the script

hello everyone
can anyone help me to make shippment api ?
and how it works on the system ?
thanks

Hi,

After installation v5.3.0, i have "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 500", What's problem plz ?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am getting the following error;

Symfony \ Component \ Debug \ Exception \ FatalThrowableError (E_ERROR)
Class 'App\ClientPackage' not found

This happens when I try to add a customer after creating a few `Package Types`.

The class file does not seem to be available. Any help ?

Regards

its not working ...when i install perfectly.,.its live..but when i changes frontend ....via admin panel...its getting error http 500 error.

please help me to solve this

Reactions: shadybaloush
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock