• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CareerUp - Job Board WordPress Theme

CareerUp - Job Board WordPress Theme 2.3.35

No permission to download

mrkgwrn

Babiato Lover
May 3, 2022
djpcm submitted a new resource:

CareerUp - Job Board WordPress Theme (Latest) - CareerUp is a Job Board theme that allows you to create a useful and easy to use jobs website.

CareerUp – Job Board WordPress theme is a complete Job Board WordPress theme that allows you to create a useful and easy to use job listings website . Using CareerUp theme, you can create a complete & fully Responsive job portal, career platform to run human resource management, recruitment or job posting website. CareerUp is not just a job board theme, it’s the best WordPress job portal template choice for anyone who wants a simple job script that makes money.
[IMG alt="CareerUp - Job Board...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
your purchased theme approved
thanks fo sharing

@djpcm: Hi, could you please update it to newer versions? Thank you so much for your contribution :)
Sorry bro.

This is a crap buggy theme. I have taken a refund and purchased careerfy.

If you want careefy files, let me know

Reactions: coduanh
@djpcm: Thank you for your response. It is a little bit sad to hear that cause I built a website with this theme. I found the post about Careerfy with the lasted update to v3.8.0. If you have latest update, it will be nice to get that from you. Thank you :)

P.S: I just want to hear your opinion about which one is the best Job Board Theme for Wordpress?

@djpcm: Thank you for your response. It is a little bit sad to hear that cause I built a website with this theme. I found the post about Careerfy with the lasted update to v3.8.0. If you have latest update, it will be nice to get that from you. Thank you :)

P.S: I just want to hear your opinion about which one is the best Job Board Theme for Wordpress?

brother careerup is a crap theme,

don't waste your time with that theme.

lots of big bugs.

go with careerfy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock