• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

@Hexor is back ! Scammed Google drive from @Hexor

March Randelson

Babiato Lover
May 11, 2022
Hi everyone,

Since I too was one of the buyers of Google Drive from him and it was suspended, I hope everyone knows. It's time to ask for a refund from @Hexor now that he's back. Just seen him online.
My Paypal has been restricted and my chats have been lost due to the Babiato crash. I have no proof left to share here
I don't beg for refund or anything else. I just want to notify about this situation here:(

The purpose of this thread is to help all those who lost their hard-earned money.

Quoting @Babak to this thread,

Last comment by @Hexor after this no reply from him.

Feel free to comment below if you were scammed by him as well

i bought eset and canva from him. worked fine. Maybe google suspended his accounts.

As always, this thread sure will be trashed by the mods, especially one who think is the king here (yes, you purple avatar).

I had also an account from him and got suspended/deleted... Just indian scammers here who want to make $1 from 1.000.000 fools and they're done
@Hexor is from Indonesia or phillipines not from India.

In any case, we should not cite any particular country here. We have alot good members and mod from India.

i bought eset and canva from him. worked fine. Maybe google suspended his accounts.
You are also a scammer, I hope you are aware of your scammer report.
You scammed your customers with Github. As I remember, your trusted seller badge was removed and now you have it back due to the backup advantage.

@Babak could you please check? @MiuMiu trusted seller badge was remove because he has scammed many customer with his github sale thread.

One scammer is supporting other scammer :rolleyes:

If i am remember that scammer thread was taken care by @Deepansh and @BlakenFist.

Last edited:
You scammed your customers with Github. As I remember, your trusted seller badge was removed and now you have it back due to the backup advantage.

@Babak could you please check? @MiuMiu trusted seller badge was remove because he has scammed many customer with his github sale thread.

If i am remember that scammer thread was taken care by @Deepansh and @BlakenFist.
I sure Babak & Mods not care enough about scammers on our forum, the best work they did is trash the selling thread, so many untrusted sellers still back here with trusted bagde after they take full money but not support their customers like their words.
Babiato is the best forum to get & share resources, but low trusted for shopping.
We could pay for something with good price here, should use all benefit ASAP, because never sure how long product alive.

I sure Babak & Mods not care enough about scammers on our forum, the best work they did is trash the selling thread, so many untrusted sellers still back here with trusted bagde after they take full money but not support their customers like their words.
Babiato is the best forum to get & share resources, but low trusted for shopping.
We could pay for something with good price here, should use all benefit ASAP, because never sure how long product alive.
Sorry buddy but i disagree with you.

This is so far the best and trusted place for buying product.
I was member of BHW and got scammed by a seller the amount was big. The mod/admin did nothing they banned him.

It's a standard process everywhere, the authorties can only ban or warn them. They can't sue them!

The deal i have purchased here are very cheap and still working well. One can easily afford the deals here.

2 deals i had purchased from here canva ( arround 8-9 months ago) and Grammarly edu (1 year subs) Both are working smooth. Best part is those sellers are still here.

Sorry buddy but i disagree with you.

This is so far the best and trusted place for buying product.
I was member of BHW and got scammed by a seller the amount was big. The mod/admin did nothing they banned him.

It's a standard process everywhere, the authorties can only ban or warn them. They can't sue them!

The deal i have purchased here are very cheap and still working well. One can easily afford the deals here.

2 deals i had purchased from here canva ( arround 8-9 months ago) and Grammarly edu (1 year subs) Both are working smooth. Best part is those sellers are still here.
Case of you just for you, I bought many products here Canva, Github, Quillbot, Elements, Plugins license.. but just a few of them alive after six months.
I been here for many years & saw many scam threads not solving, just noisy a few days then the victim give up soon.
It not only Babiato, some other popular forums also low trusted to buy, I understand Mods cannot handle all perfectly, but at least, the scammers should be banned forever if they take other money then not support or refund like their promise. But here, non-trusted sellers still ok with their FAKE trusted badge, it not fair for victims.

@Deepansh @Babak Is what he said true? Is there a scammer here?

Hi everyone,

Since I too was one of the buyers of Google Drive from him and it was suspended, I hope everyone knows. It's time to ask for a refund from @Hexor now that he's back. Just seen him online.
My Paypal has been restricted and my chats have been lost due to the Babiato crash. I have no proof left to share here
I don't beg for refund or anything else. I just want to notify about this situation here:(

The purpose of this thread is to help all those who lost their hard-earned money.

Quoting @Babak to this thread,

Last comment by @Hexor after this no reply from him.

Feel free to comment below if you were scammed by him as well
I am one of the users who was scammed who bought his version of drive on March 10, 2021, did you get any kind of refund?

No refund here.. I bought one as well... after a few days is was closed.. He gave me a new login.. but same thing happened again - and then he disappeared - no refund - nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: March Randelson
No refund here.. I bought one as well... after a few days is was closed.. He gave me a new login.. but same thing happened again - and then he disappeared - no refund - nothing.
I am one of the users who was scammed who bought his version of drive on March 10, 2021, did you get any kind of refund?
Nope! No Refund, No Response!!!
He still use babiato, His profile is hiddent!

Reactions: Genesis
There are some sellers who scammed members before the babiato crash, and all of them were placed on sales ban again.

As of now, we are closely examining each sales thread. It's all good now. :)
Good decision big bro ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock