• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can we rank a site without backlinks

That would be my plan.
1- I would buy 100 domains all are old domains with wikipedia backlinks. (I don't have money for this right now :) I'll try one day)
2- I opened a site called blog.mydomain.com. I would upload valuable content of 100 old domains here. (Link the juice ones from Wikipedia)
3- I would redirect 100 connections with 302 masks for 3 months.
4- I would give back links to my money website from my blog site.
5-By the way, I would solve the site speed, content structure, important SEO problems for my site.

I apologize wholeheartedly for the bad english.
and Babiato likes to share.

Reactions: indianloveindia
Look into Semantic SEO, Basically you choose a small niche and create a topical map that covers almost all the questions in that niche and write content. i've seen amazing results, one guy got to 32k clicks on GSC within a month (Brand new domain) all without a single backlink. check out matt diggty's youtube channel for a interview with that guy.

you can rank a keyword without backlinks, if your domain has authority and you have also published relevant backlinks then Google will automatically rank you if the keyword has low or medium competition.

You will get a different answer from anyone you ask, in regard to backlinking or not.
Personally, I think backlinking is overrated and is a waste of time.

You should focus on building a site with tons of quality content, and then google will rank the site, and you will naturally get shares, of your content and by definition backlinks to your site.

Google are not stupid, and the days of link pyramids and PBN`s are more or less over.

You can/should do the minimum in regards to backlinks, such as setting up social media profiles and add your stuff there every time you post and maybe share your articles in relevant Facebook groups, on Pinterest and so on..

But don't go overboard, and don't go running around and share your links all over the place.
It will look unnatural, and google in the end will see through it.

Again, keep your focus on your content quality, and even as important, make sure you write on subjects that you actually have a chance of ranking for.

If you are writing articles where each and every link on page 1 in google are long detailed high-quality articles, most likely you will not rank for that, so find another search term to write about.
And naturally, make sure you keep your site structure in check. Your H tags should be on point as mentioned earlier by others.
thats right bro !

Yes, i have ranked a lot of sites without backlinks for Keyword difficulties of 40+
but over a period to increase DA we need Backlinks

Well for my prospective and my knowledge.

Backlink in this years is being more useless than useful, that doesn't mean backlinks won't help.
Because Backlinks will help in certain way.

I sincerely think now, Google focus in Good Quality Content, PageSpeed, SSL.

The backlinks will become naturally, for example if you are a website of news that others journalists doesn't do or make, you probably will get backlinks without doing nothing.

My advice is, focusing in doing good quality content, content that doesn't exist everywhere in Google. For example Torrentfreak is a good website and naturally they don't need to do nothing.

They are being linked in other blogs, forums and more, because they are the 1# in News about Torrent, Downloads, Domains, Piratebay, Piracy... The 1#.

No one covers news better than them.
Torrentfreak definitely is a good example of "niche of news" that isn't obsolete. They literally get backlinks for free and without "hard work" in terms of SEO.

My way of seeing it is:

1) Good & Quality content
2) Speed of website and optimization (compressing images + cache)
3) SSL (Google ranks and gives priority who uses SSL)
4) SEO (Good quality content and some keywords)
5) Patience it may take 3-6 months or more to see results even a peak (you will start seeing it 3-4 months)
6) Number of articles with good content
7) Backlinks (is useful? No, but is not powerful what is in the past) but still doing the job.

Good luck.
Alexhost

I would say that you're making the wrong question.
Backlinks are important.
So, if we know that backlinks are important, why not ask how to get them, instead if it's possible to drop an important piece of SEO?
Obviously, if you're just starting, there are more relevant things to do first.
Like...content.

Yes, I've ranked sites with no backlinks but only for Low hanging fruit, longtail keywords, and low comp searches.

Sometimes competing for something above my natural tier because the quality of the content is top-notch and satisfies the visitor's search intent. big G loves that sh**, lol

• High-Quality Content and satisfy search intent
  • On-Page SEO, Interlinking, Keywords in the correct places, etc
  • Pass Core Web Vitals
  • Clean Theme (no bloated code)
If your competitors are already doing all that and have backlinks, they will be ranked higher than you...

As it seems backlink is the backbone of SEO. As I feel there is no something called "SEO" if there are no backlinks. Building backlinks is a difficult task and I'm not sure if it gives the real value for SEO. Because, sometimes backlinks are removed, sometimes sites are down which backlinks are published, maybe deleted by site owners and also sometimes site which has high DA doesn't like to accept backlinks from new sites or blog. In fact, isn't there a way to rank a site without backlinks?
Without organic backlinks, it's difficult to rank. I tried a lot but couldn't rank and this is why I started guest posting to build genuine backlinks. I use this tool called Postifluence for guest posting on automation and it builds high-quality do-follow links for me which drives huge organic traffic.

• Love
Reactions: m1zz
Yes, you can rank your website without backlinks. But if you want top rank then without backlinks it is not possible.

• Haha
Reactions: m1zz
Sorry peeps but I read some really stupid things people write about backlinks not being necesarry....
1Mj3TqSK1wNy.png

Backlinks are as much critical to ANY WEBSITE THAT WANT TO RANK and actually get to first page. The only way Google alo knows how "popular" your website is, is by looking at a website's backlinks.... (type of backlinks, percentage of growth, linking domain authority etc.)

Please feel free to read the guidelines so you can see how important backlinks are to Google:

Yes, you can, but there are very limited scope also, when you start ranking on a keyword without backlinks, others will see and push you back by building backlinks on the same keywords.

You can do this by
Gorilla writing : pick a upcoming or very new topic what people possibly be searching in coming future - create a good content on it and your post will rank #1 as your content is only for google.

but you have to supplement this with some backlinks to stay long on #1 (what you will get easily if your page is ranking on #1)

You can rank very well without back link meaning that newly launched website can be number 1 on Google page results

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock