• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

can someone null this plugin ? (freemius)

agahoret

Dec 1, 2020
Hello.
anyone can null this plugin full ?

Attachments

• local-delivery-drivers-for-woocommerce-premium.zip
    990.4 KB · Views: 56
Nulled (ignore wordpress alert on activation)

Attachments

953.6 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: agahoret
Nulled (ignore wordpress alert on activation)

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Freemius::get_api_user_scope_by_user() must be an instance of FS_User, bool given, called in /home/qbbe25/public_html/wp-content/plugins/local-delivery-drivers-for-woocommerce-premium/freemius/includes/class-freemius.php on line 22521 and defined in /home/qbbe25/public_html/wp-content/plugins/local-delivery-drivers-for-woocommerce-premium/freemius/includes/class-freemius.php:22535 Stack trace: #0 /home/qbbe25/public_html/wp-content/plugins/local-delivery-drivers-for-woocommerce-premium/freemius/includes/class-freemius.php(22521): Freemius->get_api_user_scope_by_user(false) #1 /home/qbbe25/public_html/wp-content/plugins/local-delivery-drivers-for-woocommerce-premium/freemius/includes/class-freemius.php(5826): Freemius->get_api_user_scope() #2 /home/qbbe25/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Freemius->_after_code_type_change(true) #3 /home/qbbe25/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(true, Array) #4 /home/qbbe25/public_html/wp-conten in /home/qbbe25/public_html/wp-content/plugins/local-delivery-drivers-for-woocommerce-premium/freemius/includes/class-freemius.php on line 22535

gettint this error. there is no any plugin in dashbard if ill ignore this.

Try this 1.7.3 (ignore wordpress alert about header sent after activation)

Attachments

1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • Love
Reactions: lostrag
Try this 1.7.3 (ignore wordpress alert about header sent after activation)
It's working. I will test it in another site to confirm if it works with the same single license, it says it expires in 2 weeks, should we ignore that or change it with better search replace?

• Love
Reactions: freenulled
@phpcore testing update: it asks for the license key and it says:
The license was already utilized. If you are trying to move a license from another site, open the Account page under the plugin settings in the admin dashboard, click on deactivate license first, and then try again.

@phpcore testing update: it asks for the license key and it says:
The license was already utilized. If you are trying to move a license from another site, open the Account page under the plugin settings in the admin dashboard, click on deactivate license first, and then try again.

Have you, in your wordpress installation, another plugin using freemius ?

Have you, in your wordpress installation, another plugin using freemius ?
@phpcore yes, I believe wp sheet editor uses freemius and I have it, I tried in another test site and it didn't asked me for the purchase code and the account tab is missing so I guess it works!! :D Do you know if there's any tweak I can make in the database table or similar to make it work in the site where I use wp sheet editor?

Last edited:
Anybody knows how can I use the nulled version if I already have an active plugin using freemius at the same time?

Reactions: bytbt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock