• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

can someone Build a Dental Website for me my Budget is Approx $150 ?

chriperseo

Sep 12, 2018
Hello Friends.

I am an old member in babiato and to be clear i am looking for help. And really love the community and helpful people around here.

I am looking for a website design, WordPress based, for dentist.

The design must be similar or better than this

http:// tooth works calgary (Dot) .com/

I just Need the structure of site, images and content i can do. Please feel free to discuss more.

I can pay you via Paypal, or if you are in India then any payment method that works in India.

if i am missing something in this post please leave a message in comment.

Thank you.

Reactions: samiraja
I can Help You Bro... I will right costume Script to match your designs Contact on Chat I will give you my Skype and WhatsApp contact details

Hello Friends.

I am an old member in babiato and to be clear i am looking for help. And really love the community and helpful people around here.

I am looking for a website design, WordPress based, for dentist.

The design must be similar or better than this

http:// tooth works calgary (Dot) .com/

I just Need the structure of site, images and content i can do. Please feel free to discuss more.

I can pay you via Paypal, or if you are in India then any payment method that works in India.

if i am missing something in this post please leave a message in comment.

Thank you.

Yes i can do this. i build at the moment for a US Medical company a website. If you want send me a PM.

Hii inbox me ur skype or whatsapp... i can do it.. plus give ur space banner on my website with niche healthy.

Do you still need help? I am working with wp for 4-5 years now. Just for the sake of good feedbacks (trying to build a good reputation tbh), will make your website free of cost. I'm from India. Pm me.

Let me handle the project for you. Just get the hosting. I will do it lesser than your budget. I will also add it to google page for you at no extra cost. You can message me here. [email protected]

Thanks

Free 1 year Hosting with Dental Website + Funnels + Video Courses on how to signup Dental offices.

I hope you already have a huge list of dental offices to approach, if not .. no problem .. I'm here to help.

Message me and we can go from there. PayPal is fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock