• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can anyone NULL (remove the requested licence key ) of UniMatrix Membership v1.2.2 - MLM Script?

@runner
Why are you coming with files from other websites to be nulled here? I don't think this is a nulling board and those files can be already modified to include malicious code inside and no one will spend time to thoroughly verify them unless it is really worthy.
On the other side some requests may be nulled if you can provide the original files as downloaded from developer site/store but this is up to forum staff and members if they wanna do it.

@runner
Why are you coming with files from other websites to be nulled here? I don't think this is a nulling board and those files can be already modified to include malicious code inside and no one will spend time to thoroughly verify them unless it is really worthy.
On the other side some requests may be nulled if you can provide the original files as downloaded from developer site/store but this is up to forum staff and members if they wanna do it.
thnanks my friend for the reply

@runner
apologize my dear,

But i had just tried to support....
as i have also written like that - it may help you and also mentioned may be nulled, that script was not checked even downloaded by me as i have got reference from another forum,

will be kept in mind not to repeat such...

Have nice day ahead.

i keep in mind next time ..
But i will be helpfull to me if you can null this ..
Thanks in advance

We are waiting for good news..

I'm still trying bro. The main thing here is that everything on the system is encrypted and there is no SQL file. The database get populated after successful verification... I'm out of idea.
I was able to bypass verification but the database didn't get populated.

Can anyone remove the requested licence key in installation ?
The script is UniMatrix Membership v1.2.2 - MLM Script
Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/unimatrix-membership-mlm-script/25882083
I have the script in zip file.( https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/Vk80fEB9/file.html )

Thanks in advanced
database name is unimatrix right ?
so upload all files in your root
go to common folder and open config.php
remove all codes and copy paste this codes
PHP:
<?php

define('OK_LOADME', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_STRICT);

// --- start ---

date_default_timezone_set('UTC');

define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');
define('DB_USER', 'root');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'root');
define('DB_NAME', 'unimatrix');
define('DB_TBLPREFIX', 'netw');

define('INSTALL_PATH', 'C:\localhost');
define('DECIMAL_POINT', 2);

define('DEFIMG_LOGO', '../assets/image/logo_defaultimage.png');
define('DEFIMG_PLAN', '../assets/image/plan_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_FILE', '../assets/image/file_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_SITE', '../assets/image/site_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_ADM', '../assets/image/adm_defaultimage.jpg');
define('DEFIMG_MBR', '../assets/image/mbr_defaultimage.jpg');

define('ADMFOLDER_NAME', 'admin');
define('MBRFOLDER_NAME', 'member');
define('UIDFOLDER_NAME', 'id');

//ini_set('log_errors', 'On');
//ini_set('error_log', 'netw_error.log');

and import default sql

i will create resource
wait sec

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock