• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buy Gift Card/Coupons at Amazing Cheap Price | Best Deals for Shoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all,
Here in the forum in his last comment he said: "$168 by monday"
But still unfulfilled. We are on Wednesday and still nothing.

You yourself said, if I don't give return money, paypal do, and some actions will be taken etc etc on me
You will get your money in either way, I have time as per paypal instruction. We talk on telegram that i need time upto monday return some of the balance but you still opened the dispute, so you need to wait until i refund the entire balance also you opened 3 disputes where it should be 2 (Will talk about this, later but I will first refund the balance of two disputes that I am suppose to be.,

You yourself said, if I don't give return money, paypal do, and some actions will be taken etc etc on me
You will get your money in either way, I have time as per paypal instruction. We talk on telegram that i need time upto monday return some of the balance but you still opened the dispute, so you need to wait until i refund the entire balance also you opened 3 disputes where it should be 2 (Will talk about this, later but I will first refund the balance of two disputes that I am suppose to be.,

I have simply updated the information since you said that on Monday you returned an amount and you have not done so.

Of course in one way or another I will recover my money, but that does not imply that everyone is informed and updated of the situation.

Especially the administrator and moderators, since I imagine that if Paypal is the one who gives me the money back and not you, it will be evident that you are a scammer and therefore, just imagine, that the moderators / administrator will take away the Trusted Seller flag , so you don't keep playing with people's money.

Although as I say, I only imagine, since I accept and accept what the moderators and the administrator of the forum do without any problem.

My obligation as part of this forum is simply to have the information updated transparently so that everyone can see it.

Note: No friend, there are 3 disputes, not 2, and when you want or need, either publicly or by telegram I show you the evidence of what I say, because I think you also have a bad memory, but luckily for everyone, I keep everything What do I say for you or for PayPal? So I invite you if you have doubts to show you because there are 3 disputes that I have opened and not 2 as you think.

Hello nothing.

He has not paid anything.

And that I leave here in writing that I was going to pay a share the following week ...

But it has already been proven is a scammer, and the only thing it does is delay the problem so that in the meantime they do not remove you as a Trusted Seller.

Paypal has not notified me anything, and I have reviewed the paypal account and nothing appears to me either.

I'm waiting for you to send me a capture, if it's as he says, I update the information without problem.

But so far, he has not sent me the capture or anything in my paypal account.

Note: Waiting for me to send the capture via Telegram and told me that you have a problem with the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock