• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[BUNDLE] Gamipress PRO addons (avaliable list downloads)

[BUNDLE] Gamipress PRO addons (avaliable list downloads) 2020-02-02

No permission to download
Oh, that's a long time :/
But I also understand why.
Well, we will talk in 2 months on this matter again, eheh :)
Also ready to donate for it.
They are not necessarily hard and fast rules. If you show yourself to be a good and contributing member, I'm happy to review in a few weeks. :cool:

Reactions: willypt
Thank you for the share.

If this is still available I would be interested in the group.

Thank you for your consideration.

Babiato can now offer the Gamipress Full Bundle. This is a $699 Bundle!

This is only available via a private PM Group.

Why? This is because I do not want them distributed to all other forums within an hour!!! A Donation would be really appreciated (see my signature) but not necessary. :)
  • You need to have been a member for at least two months
  • You need to have a minimum of 20 posts
  • If this gets shared anywhere, there will be no future updates or other plugins added
  • If you meet the criteria, post here and I'll add you to the group.
  • It will be updated when new versions available
TassieNZ :)

Why? This is because I do not want them distributed to all other forums within an hour!!! A Donation would be really appreciated (see my signature) but not necessary. :)
  • If this gets shared anywhere, there will be no future updates or other plugins added

Thanks TassieNZ, although I think I do not meet the 20 posts, but I am a member since 2018! if that helps something hehe

I have always preferred to be in the shade, good contribution friend!

hello i need full bundle

Would love to join your group if possible and thanks in advance

Would I be able to get an invite, please? This would be a big addition to our websites

I would like to be in the group too, great job guys.

TassieNZ, please add me to this list!!!

Thank you!

hi @TassieNZ

Would you please add me to the list.
Thank you.
WOW! I'm really not sure where to start!!! o_O
  • You joined Babiato on June 19th 2020
  • You had two posts for the remainder of 2020
  • You were therefore presumed MIA or dead. Even considered a collection for a burial (NOT!).
  • But no, I was wrong. A miracle has happened! Is this intervention from @Saint Gabriel ???
  • Yesterday there was life! Holy sh**, 19 posts in one day. Unfortunately nothing productive though. :(
The reason for me wanting a minimum of 20 posts to join the Private PM Group is to show that over time you are a good and reliable member - you failed!

Don't take me for an idiot! :(

• You were therefore presumed MIA or dead. Even considered a collection for a burial (NOT!).
  • But no, I was wrong. A miracle has happened! Is this intervention from @Saint Gabriel ???
  • Yesterday there was life! Holy sh**, 19 posts in one day. Unfortunately nothing productive though. :(
The reason for me wanting a minimum of 20 posts to join the Private PM Group is to show that over time you are a good and reliable member - you failed!

Hi Tassie!

That's one hell of a rant and the hosts of heaven are happy with you. 😂😂

@TassieNZ

Here, one of the best from last year delivered by @madroots

An epic classic:

ehh no way man, another shithosting. people with cracked cpanels indians usualy oh cmon forget it, why you still doing it. what is it that you see in this? Why do you think its a good idea?

Its not. Its crap. You have no hardware, no network skills, no licences, you cannot guarantee your service to anyone, it will be down next week. For god's sake you dont even know how to make yourself a logo!

Stop doing this sh** people. FUcking hell

Hi @TassieNZ I apologize if you get offended, I do not want to make you like an idiot.

I do joined Babiato on June 19th 2020 and I'm just a silent reader as I'm not an expert on software engineering or anything. I'm just average joe who's on process to learn make a website using wordpress.

I joined Babiato because of clean wordpress themes/plugins for me to try before I buy the official one as I'm on process of learning, it will get expensive for me if I buy official themes/plugins for learning process.

I do make 19 posts a day yesterday at any thread whos share any tips about website or anything, and just saying thank you. I do make that posts to get 20 posts require to join your group as I really need to try some of this premium Gamipress plugin.

I understand that my posts is not productive enough and I don't think I can make a productive posts you mean either, as I'm not a software expert and English also not my 1st language.

--------

Dear @Saint Gabriel please bless me with your holy hand and wash my Babiato sin away, I do my sin because of the @TassieNZ requirement to join that group, I really need to join that group to try some of the plugin as I only trust Babiato sources before I buy the official one. Trust me my dear @Saint Gabriel I've been through hell installing nulled plugins I found on google. Please forgive me @Saint Gabriel. In the name of Babiato I pray, Amen.

:(

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock