• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BulmaStyle - Landspeed HTML Template with CSS, SCSS & JS

BulmaStyle - Landspeed HTML Template with CSS, SCSS & JS v1.0

No permission to download

RoninHood

Shadowy Coder & Security Engineer
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 2, 2022
0.0.0.0/32
rand0mbyte submitted a new resource:

BulmaStyle - Landspeed - Create your landing page in moment!

1653358135032.png

BulmaStyle-gkP6lY-Landspeed-v1.0​

In this theme you will receive the following:
  • HTML file(s)
  • SCSS & CSS file(s)
  • JS file(s)
  • Image file(s)

Built with the following packages:
  • Bulma CSS Framework
  • jQuery
    • Version 3.4.1
  • Font Awesome Free

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
lol remove password......

it's useless he will do this report with the password..

1. What's stated by @Babak at post #2 of this thread? Allow me to quote it for you:

Your Resource Approved
Thanks

2. Did you read the Overview section of this resource? Allow me to quote the last part for you:

In order to be able to see the password your account need to be registered at least 15 days and you need to have at least 3 uploaded resources. This is a counter-measure we've taken against leechers and at same time to incentivize users to active participate in the development of the community with their contributions.

Please don't send DMs asking for the password nor ask for it in the comments, the only way to get it is following the above statement in green.

Therefore, considering the above stated quote from the Overview section of this resource, I invite you to be compliant with the counter-measures taken in order to prevent leechers to spread in our community.

This means that you need to submit for approval and wait to have them approved by the staff at least 3 resources in order to see the password.

There is no other way to get it, if you're here to leech resources, it would be probably better to retake in consideration your intentions, re-evaluate them and start to upload resources in order to be actively part of this community as a contributor rather then just a leecher.

For any further question, clarification or if you simply need help to perform the requested actions, feel free to ask and I'll be glad to walk you through the right way of participating in this community.

Wish you a nice day ahead! :)

Last edited:
Members since May 2, 2022 ok.
1. May 2nd is the date Babiato has been brought back online after the last incident;
2. If your yardstick is limited to the registration date, to be frank, that's not my problem.
3. The DB Backup the staff had was dated back to 2021;
4. We have all lost our resources, accounts registered after the DB Backup date, likes, comments and so on;
5. Rules are the same for everyone, if you have previously uploaded resources please re-upload them;
6. The staff didn't had any well planned incident response & prevention strategy, so here I am standing to help them setting it up properly aside to properly harden Babiato infrastructure;
7. If you don't know things, better not to state anything;

TL;DR: /dev/null

May I help further? Maybe we can start from uploading resources? This would be much appreciated. What do you think? :)

I have already published many unique resources :) but I deleted following the reshare on other forum..

even with a password it does not protect your resources is found on another forum.

I have already published many unique resources :) but I deleted following the reshare on other forum..

even with a password it does not protect your resources is found on another forum.
Well, if you've found the resource on another forum why are you still commenting here?

Therefore, you have mainly 3 options at this point:

1. Download the resource from another forum;
2. Try to brute-forcing the zip password with a dictionary-based attack (lol);
3. Try to change attitude, re-start by upload at least 3 resources here and enjoy all Babiato's resources.

This is entirely up to you. :)

Minimum requirement of 3 uploaded resources in order to see the password removed, I just let the 15 days restriction to prevent fake accounts to leak and post elsewhere, hope you will all enjoy what I share! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock