• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Website Security Plugins

BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Website Security Plugins 13.7

No permission to download

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Website Security Plugins - Download Free BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Security Plugins

BPS Security Pro.png
BulletProof Security Pro ~ The Complete Website Security Solution for Hacker and Spammer Protection

BulletProof Security Pro has an amazing track record. BPS Pro has been publicly available for 6+ years and is installed on over 40,000 websites worldwide. Not a single one of those 40,000+ websites in 6+ years have been hacked.

View All BPS Pro Features

Read more about this resource...

Just for information:

Better to avoid using Nulled WordPress security plugins. Why to put website in risk while better solution available . . .

Like iTheme Security Pro Plugin this is also untouched official (not-nulled/unlicensed) file. Downloaded directly from official site.

Be careful when applying any high-end features of any WordPress security plugins, little mistake can easily break your whole damn website & logged you out of your website. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Better to avoid using Nulled WordPress security plugins. Why to put website in risk while better solution available . . .

Like iTheme Security Pro Plugin this is also untouched official (not-nulled/unlicensed) file. Downloaded directly from official site.

Be careful when applying any high-end features of any WordPress security plugins, little mistake can easily break your whole damn website & logged you out of your website. . .[/QUOTE]
about ithemes security pro i post it before here: https://babia.to/resources/ithemes-security-pro-wordpress-plugin.148/

Reactions: CyberDeviL
I wish i could copy those all to my GDrive , but only 17GB storage . . Do you know any method to have large storage in GDrive ?
Earlier i found & checked a foreign school admission (.EDU mail) based trick, but that didn't work .[/QUOTE]
opps i know one trick and yes its EDU Mail
check here: https://products.office.com/en/student/office-in-education

Will give it a try though ;)[/QUOTE]
its cheap and no risk i will try it Tonight

Reactions: CyberDeviL
no becuz i cant register on ebay!
need phone verifacation and i cant find my country in list :(

its okay bro np
anyway check here and download before download link broken :D
https://babia.to/threads/ui8-net-premium-access-to-all-materials-400-gb.1598/

THANK YOU BABAK IT IS A GOOD. I HAVE QUESTION TO ASK PLEASE IF YOU DONT MIND I AM LEARNER WORDPRESS AND I AM GONE MAKE WEBSITE IN FUTURE YOUR ADVICE IS IT OKEY TO BUILD NULLED PLUGIN IF NOT IS THERE ANY SAFE NULLED PLUGIN I CAN USE THEN LETTER WHEN I MAKE A GOOD CLIENT I PAY THE PLUGINS BECUASE I WANT TO BE A FREELENCE AND SUPPORT MY FAMILY BACK HOME AND MAKE LIVING.

THANK YOU BABAK IT IS A GOOD. I HAVE QUESTION TO ASK PLEASE IF YOU DONT MIND I AM LEARNER WORDPRESS AND I AM GONE MAKE WEBSITE IN FUTURE YOUR ADVICE IS IT OKEY TO BUILD NULLED PLUGIN IF NOT IS THERE ANY SAFE NULLED PLUGIN I CAN USE THEN LETTER WHEN I MAKE A GOOD CLIENT I PAY THE PLUGINS BECUASE I WANT TO BE A FREELENCE AND SUPPORT MY FAMILY BACK HOME AND MAKE LIVING.

I can understand your good intention towards helping your family, but can you please specify in details, didn't get you properly .

"IS IT OKEY TO BUILD NULLED PLUGIN " - You wanna make nulled plugins ? if yes, then wrong idea, you simply can't make nulled plugins by yourself alone, neither it helps much in earning .

"IS THERE ANY SAFE NULLED PLUGIN " -- Understood nothing :unsure:

"WHEN I MAKE A GOOD CLIENT I PAY THE PLUGINS BECUASE I WANT TO BE A FREELENCE " -- nulled plugins have nothing to do with freelancer, beside it's really forbidden to sell nulled things (though many sites there who sells nulled plugins) , but that's sort of anonymous work, you can't gain fame, reliable money with that process.

Reactions: JAMAAL
"IS IT OKEY TO BUILD NULLED PLUGIN " - You wanna make nulled plugins ? if yes, then wrong idea, you simply can't make nulled plugins by yourself alone, neither it helps much in earning .

"IS THERE ANY SAFE NULLED PLUGIN " -- Understood nothing :unsure:

"WHEN I MAKE A GOOD CLIENT I PAY THE PLUGINS BECUASE I WANT TO BE A FREELENCE " -- nulled plugins have nothing to do with freelancer, beside it's really forbidden to sell nulled things (though many sites there who sells nulled plugins) , but that's sort of anonymous work, you can't gain fame, reliable money with that process.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA I AM SORRY I DIDNT MENT THAT AND I AM SORRY ABOUT MY BROKING ENGLISH I MEAN I AM A WEBDESIGNER I LIKE TO DESIGN WEBSITE FOR CLIENT CAN I USE NULLED PLUGIN TO DESIGN A WEBSITES FOR CLIENT MAKE INCOME OF THAT WAY IS IT SAFE IF I USE IT I DONT WANT TO GET HACKED AND IS GONE BE REALLY PROBLEM FOR ME I HOPE YOU GET ME THIS TIME YES I AM LEARNING WEBDESIGN HOW TO USE IT THAT IS WHAT I MEANT

Now got you . . .

Actually using nulled themes,plugins are not 100% completely safe.

It may contains malware scripts,backdoors which make harm your website in several way & there's chances your website gets hacked by either vulnerability(weakness) or by those malware script makers.

Beside, it's really not possible for someone to purchase every plugins. We need to look here & there too.
Even I use few nulled plugins for my own purpose, but before applying them i process several checks by scanning them on online virus scanners, check the latest modified files, sometimes check various .php or .java scripts to ensure maximum secure & safe reliability.

I also have own-purchased 40+ themes,plugins & can make nulled plugins (wprocket,gravity forms etc) themes.

Now, it's upon you completely whom you trust & how your use your downloaded products.

I'd like to advise you that never ever purchase any theme or plugin from 3rd party source, 90% of them sells actually nulled staffs which are possible already available on net.

If you have money then purchase them directly from official website.
If you're willing to use nulled products then make sure those are safe to use. I've checked lots of websites who claims of sharing genuine untouched products , but later discovered custom weblink, mods in there.

SOLUTION:
If you're really willing not to deal with hacks, regret then just request on this form about your required plugins. If any of them belongs to my purchased repository i'll share, or ask @Babak for safety assurance regarding your necessary themes,plugins.

As i can see you're really unaware/not code-expert you might fall under attacks using unknown source staffs.

I HOPE IT'S ALL CLEAR TO YOU NOW . . . ENJOY YOUR DAYS & WORK . . .

AND YA,

This bulletproof security plugin (along with i have iThemes security) purchased.

Not asking your to install these, but make sure your websites are safe enough :)

It may contains malware scripts,backdoors which make harm your website in several way & there's chances your website gets hacked by either vulnerability(weakness) or by those malware script makers.

Beside, it's really not possible for someone to purchase every plugins. We need to look here & there too.
Even I use few nulled plugins for my own purpose, but before applying them i process several checks by scanning them on online virus scanners, check the latest modified files, sometimes check various .php or .java scripts to ensure maximum secure & safe reliability.

I also have own-purchased 40+ themes,plugins & can make nulled plugins (wprocket,gravity forms etc) themes.

Now, it's upon you completely whom you trust & how your use your downloaded products.

I'd like to advise you that never ever purchase any theme or plugin from 3rd party source, 90% of them sells actually nulled staffs which are possible already available on net.

If you have money then purchase them directly from official website.
If you're willing to use nulled products then make sure those are safe to use. I've checked lots of websites who claims of sharing genuine untouched products , but later discovered custom weblink, mods in there.

SOLUTION:
If you're really willing not to deal with hacks, regret then just request on this form about your required plugins. If any of them belongs to my purchased repository i'll share, or ask @Babak for safety assurance regarding your necessary themes,plugins.

As i can see you're really unaware/not code-expert you might fall under attacks using unknown source staffs.

I HOPE IT'S ALL CLEAR TO YOU NOW . . . ENJOY YOUR DAYS & WORK . . .[/QUOTE]

MAN THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM FULLY UNDERSTOOD NOW.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock