• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bulk mail vps

jingalala

Nov 22, 2018
Can anyone suggest me a cheap vps that allows me to send at least 50000 emails monthly? budget is 5 to 10 usd.

Please don't suggest SES. Paid VPS is fine.

Sendy.co is the easiest and cheapest mail script..

Buy the script from the site or download it on here for free.

Pay for Amazon hosting....

Then use the how much I save on there site to calculate how much you can save.

Where are you finding so many active email accounts from? Do you purchase email lists from some place

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest me a cheap vps that allows me to send at least 50000 emails monthly? budget is 5 to 10 usd.

Please don't suggest SES. Paid VPS is fine.
i strongly suggest flynet.pro the server is on Russia. the speed to NA and SEA is same... it's like on the middle of the world... so yeah... the server is very cheap... my friend says "i can send a LOT of mail perday" so i think it's will be allright to send alot of email monthly....

the max amount of email that you can send is depend to your spec of the VPS.
and you can configure the vps the ways you want....

make sure you buy VPS not email server services

and you can use this code to get discount lol

FLYNET-PRO-173480

• Haha
Reactions: whitebee
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock