• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Building an E-learning Platform] LearnDash, BuddyBoss, Memberhip or not etc.

Hi
In that case, it is 100% the host.
It is the cache or the host is BULL CACA, I really tried it a few months ago, did not work, I asked for a refund and got it.
Unlimited cloud, may the god of technologies forgive me, I sinned believing in that BS.

Do A and see what happens.
Also, clean your cache.
Move the site elsewhere and see by yourself.

For my config, I just posted an exact final list, but again, it depends on your project, not all sites want the same steps for the users.
See the notice in the first post marked:
////////NOVEMBER UPDATE/////////////////

Cheers.
NoBs
alright ... I will try with a different host.. thanks for the help...
warm regards
tkhan

Reactions: nobs
IMG_20211106_190331.jpg

How to write something here.. Page is not editable through elementor... I want to convey msg to all non logged in users to login to reply

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-06-19-01-21-72_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-06-19-01-21-72_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi Bro
You mean notice, and announcement or something like that.

1) I do not use elementor, but creating a small barre for non-logged-in with some info is possible, it is the same as ad barre, popup windows, etc, YT is full of tutorials.
I believe it is called CONDITIONAL something

2) Changing that INFO blue icon and adding text in it! like in the picture, no idea, but I think it is in the core of elementor, first what is that info for? how did it appear? is it an error message?
Other elementor experts may help, or YT.

Extra tip: for Only logged-in, you can do that with buddyboss > notices

Cheers.

1637430414313.png

how to create a tag list in widget...tried all available widgets but nothing worked,..........

Hi there
1) Can you explain why you are creating tags in the forum?
They are supposed to be done by users when they post or are planning to use the forum as a tutorial system or something?
As far as I know tags in Buddyboss are best used when using emailing system... so I really do not understand your plan... care to explain?

2) Did you fix that footer menu issue?
I bet it is a matter of colors and icons (adding icons in the menu + changing the menu colors).

Cheers.
NoBs

here its 2 am but i guess its morning on your side
a very warm good morning @nobs
1) basically I am creating a question answer site like it will be having certain forums like maths , English , science and when ever I will post something in forum the chapter it is related with I will add that in tag
so I want to create a list tag wise as well

for eg. forum name is maths and I am posting question of algebra then I am posting a question of geometry .. all comes under maths forum but how do I keep separate list chapter wise as it will be easy to navigate in future..

also please tell me how to make this footer widget look proper... does any custom CSS work here.. default layout seems dull
1637442264425.png

1) For the footer check this video.
And for the colors, play with the footer colors.

2) For the tags, I understand what you want to do, but I still do not understand what is the problem.
-If you want to group your forum posts with tags, post any post tag it with MATHS, post another one, tag the same (see the pictures).
-Use this shortcut [bbp-topic-tags]
-In my picture, you can see MATHS as a tag in one of my footer widgets.
-And if you want to tweak the font size etc, see here (use "code snippet" plugin to insert the PHP in the site)

Cheers.
NoBs

Attachments

• image_2021-11-21_104812.png
    image_2021-11-21_104812.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image_2021-11-21_105052.png
    image_2021-11-21_105052.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image_2021-11-21_105119.png
    image_2021-11-21_105119.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1637464265929.png
    1637464265929.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: tkhan3330
Hi all
Question:
For those using Buddyboss, what do you think is better:

1) Use groups and forums?

2) use groups OR forums only?

3) Use forums but have a forum outside WP (This is good to separate databases, and even resources in the forum are hosted elsewhere) of course SS0 (the common login) will connect WP with the forum?

I bet anyone who is using Buddyboss OR Buddypress thought about one of the 3 possibilites above.

Suggestions welcome.

Cheers.
NoBs

1) For the footer check this video.
And for the colors, play with the footer colors.

2) For the tags, I understand what you want to do, but I still do not understand what is the problem.
-If you want to group your forum posts with tags, post any post tag it with MATHS, post another one, tag the same (see the pictures).
-Use this shortcut [bbp-topic-tags]
-In my picture, you can see MATHS as a tag in one of my footer widgets.
-And if you want to tweak the font size etc, see here (use "code snippet" plugin to insert the PHP in the site)

Cheers.
NoBs
thanks

Hi all
Question:
For those using Buddyboss, what do you think is better:

1) Use groups and forums?

2) use groups OR forums only?

3) Use forums but have a forum outside WP (This is good to separate databases, and even resources in the forum are hosted elsewhere) of course SS0 (the common login) will connect WP with the forum?

I bet anyone who is using Buddyboss OR Buddypress thought about one of the 3 possibilites above.

Suggestions welcome.

Cheers.
NoBs
exactly this is what I was also thinking yesterday. because buddy boss forum lacks so many basic features that a forum should have like reactions on forum replies, upvotes, mentions, and many more .. buddy boss has a good profile and course integration but I don't like their forum at all ... there are many good forum themes out there like discy n all which is loaded with features... I am also so much confused...

Hi there
@tkhan3330
I already answered your question in post 44.
You didn't say if it worked or not? maybe it is an Elementor thing.
Cheers.

Good day there
Like always, you never explain anything! you just drop your question in one line, and that's it.
Ads from who? Google?
With what plugin?
There are hundreds of ads systems out there.

In any way, I never used ads on sites so I'm pretty sure I have no idea... But if it is ugly on desktop it is surely CSS.

Maybe others can help IF YOU EXPLAIN better.
Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: tkhan3330
hello
h0w to let users delete their post sent on forum .. i think this is one of the major drawback of buddyboss
regards

Reactions: Pixelate
do you have any updates after the

////////////// FINAL UPDATE/////////////////

I'm really testing out kind a same setup would love to hear more

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock