• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Building a Pro Services Website: Seeking Theme & Plugin Advice

iarslan.iqb

Feb 3, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the process of building an Agency Website on WordPress, and I'm seeking your valuable input on selecting the right theme and plugins to achieve a professional and user-friendly look. Specifically, I need recommendations for creating a custom user account dashboard where clients can conveniently access all the services, courses, and digital products they've purchased. Additionally, it would be a bonus if this dashboard could display the status of service delivery.

Here's what I've already shortlisted in terms of plugins and themes:

1. Theme: Kadence
  2. Page Builder: Kadence Blocks
  3. eLearning Platform: LearnDash
  4. eCommerce: WooCommerce
  5. Digital Products: Easy Digital Downloads
These are the tools I've considered, but I'm eager to hear your suggestions and insights. Are there any other themes or plugins that you've found particularly effective for creating a similar platform? Also, if you've had experience implementing a custom user account dashboard that displays purchased services and products, please share your recommendations on how to set it up.

I understand that the user account dashboard might require some customization or additional plugins to track service delivery status. Any advice or guidance on this aspect would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance. I'm looking forward to your recommendations and insights as I embark on this project.

since selling course involved i would rather go for a LearnDash friendly theme so less customization required

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock