• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.80

No permission to download
it is safe to use ??
install in this order
Theme
child theme
platform
platform pro

you can update the platform after

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-1.9.3.zip
    12.5 MB · Views: 96
  • buddyboss-platform-pro-2.0.0-nulled.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 98
  • buddyboss-theme-2.0.0.zip
    12 MB · Views: 118
  • buddyboss-theme-child.zip
    195 KB · Views: 121
Do you have same problem with register and login menu in mobile version it has been deleted in themes 2.0

Honestly idk. I been dealing with a different problem.

I am losing "member bar" icons when using elementor headers by only when using geodirectories or directorest. Been having this problem for months can't figure out what's going on

Babak updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.1

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.1 Nulled Free
= v2.0.1 =

* Theme Options - Handled header styles not showing issue when BuddyPanel not configured
* Menus - Handled page critical issue for icon picker updates
* Coding Standards - Small code refactoring for icons pack CSS file
* LifterLMS - Handled public lesson layout issue on the private network

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's the use in nulling this if updates can be installed straight from the admin with no drama? 🤔

The pro version needs to be installed in order to get access to all the features of the theme.
But the pro version is updatable from the wordpress backend without nulling... I've noticed no reason to use the nulled version, given that updates work from the admin?

It looks like you posted the free plugin from Buddyboss platform and not the Buddyboss theme.

Buddyboss platform plugin

I guess the resource should be updated in this thread. Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you do.

Reactions: alny
Hi @TassieNZ & @Babak, you guys have uploaded the plugin BuddyBoss Platform here; while this thread is of BuddyBoss Theme!
Also, my suggestion to avoid such confusion is to create a thread which has all 3 variants of the BuddyBoss Package:
  • BuddyBoss Theme (Nulling Required)
  • BuddyBoss Platform
  • BuddyBoss Platform Pro (Nulling Required)
The author anyways always brings new versions together so it will be feasible to get all updates at once

Hello

maybe always the complete package with Nulled + Theme Unlock.
Theme, child theme, etc.
That has happened here before.
Think that would be easier for everyone than looking for everything individually.
Sometimes don't get through it at all.
Or restart a topic, where there is always the latest package than the individual topics.
Greetings, Thank you

Sorry Microsoft Translate English not good!

install in this order
Theme
child theme
platform
platform pro

you can update the platform after
This theme for me is cursed, I have not been able to activate it from scratch, and make it work the first time. You actually have to start from these versions, because recent versions are not properly nulled. I have made a default installation with everything, for when I have to test. One day I want to investigate to see where the reason is...

Looks like you posted the wrong file.. It returns an error message with "missing style.css"!
Please double check and fix accordingly.. Thanks!

@TassieNZ: Can you please update the theme to v2.0.2? Also please make sure it's theme files and not platform pro plugin! Thanks in Advance! 🙏

Babak updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.2

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v2.0.2 Nulled Free
= v2.0.2 =

* Notifications - Added icon support for notification avatar based on the notification type
* Blog - Enhanced style for blog posts screens
* Theme Options - Provided new color options for BuddyPanel
* Theme Options - Handled 404 page custom image not working issue
* Styling - Handled a bunch of miscellaneous styling issues for 1.0 and 2.0
* Styling - Handled blocks, input, and checkboxes border radius styling issues to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: nobs
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Same problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock