• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.80

No permission to download
@lijoe Thank you dear. Thanks a lot. Just to report, I tried the direct update button in the Update WP page. And the theme got automatically updated to V 1.7.2. Have any of you noticed it?????

@lijoe Thank you dear. Thanks a lot. Just to report, I tried the direct update button in the Update WP page. And the theme got automatically updated to V 1.7.2. Have any of you noticed it?????
Yes it works that way too. As long as you have fake license data added to the nulled pro plugin, auto updates would work.

Reactions: Protal
Thanks a lot for the updates! From version 1.71 onwards, however, there is no change to German, although I have set "-de_DE_formal" in my Wordpress settings. Has there been a problem?

Reactions: drustvoritem
does anyone have the child theme?
You can create a child theme yourself.
1. In the themes directory, create a folder with a child theme.
2. Create file style.css inside this folder:
/*
Theme Name: Child theme
Theme URI: https://xx.xx
Description:
Author: xx
Author URI:
Template: buddyboss-theme
Version: 0.1.0
*/

@import url("../buddyboss-theme/style.css");

3. Optionally, in the same folder, you can create a functions.php file and add changes there.

Reactions: Glastrier
Guys; I have a aproblem. I can't find theme options on the Buddyboss menu there is just "Custom Fonts"and "Licence Keys" sections. It just makes me crazy How can I find theme options please help

Guys; I have a aproblem. I can't find theme options on the Buddyboss menu there is just "Custom Fonts"and "Licence Keys" sections. It just makes me crazy How can I find theme options please help
Hi there
1) If you are using buddyboss platform pro PLUGIN in addition of the buddyboss theme, try this solution in @lijoe post:

2) If you are using that plugin, delete the theme completely and reinstall the latest nulled version, also, deactivate any cache plugin you have.

I hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock