• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.60

No permission to download
You’re bumping a topic one hour after someone requested the update?? Come on…

If you’re in such a hurry I’ve given the exact instructions to get the update yourself a few posts back. Just READ.

You can even update this topic while you’re at it. 😉
I am verry sorry I didnt give any attention to that please apologize I am going to read

Reactions: bullboy
The uploaded file is wrong. It's the platform file, not the theme file.
No it's not: if you try to install it as a plugin, WordPress won't let you.

Try downloading it again, or get an older version and update 👍

I installed the untouched 1.8.0 theme and after that i installed BuddyBoss Platform 1.7.6 and BuddyBoss Platform Pro plugin 1.1.8 .

when i go to theme options settings i get this message

Warning: Access Restricted. Please enable BuddyBoss Theme License key HERE and try again.

I installed the untouched 1.8.0 theme and after that i installed BuddyBoss Platform 1.7.6 and BuddyBoss Platform Pro plugin 1.1.8 .

Warning: Access Restricted. Please enable BuddyBoss Theme License key HERE and try again.

You might be doing something wrong!

I updated the same scripts, available on Babiato and working absolutely fine for me!
BuddyBoss Theme- v1.8.0 (Untouched)
BuddyBoss Platform v1.8.2
BuddyBoss Platform Pro v1.1.8 (Nulled)

No errors at my end!

Are you doing a fresh install or updating?

updated the same scripts, available on Babiato and working absolutely fine for me!
BuddyBoss Theme- v1.8.0 (Untouched)
BuddyBoss Platform v1.8.2
BuddyBoss Platform Pro v1.1.8 (Nulled)

No errors at my end!

Are you doing a fresh install or updating?
It was a fresh install. I will delete the theme and two plugins and try again. It is really weird.

Had the same issue, parcialy fixed
editing buddyboss-theme/inc/admin/admin-init.php
commenting lines 245-271
where it sais "if ( ! function_exists( 'buddyboss_theme_show_theme_option_jaherat_pehla' ) )..." till the end of that function...
2021-11-29_16-48.png

and lines 759-767
where it sais " function buddyboss_theme_options_avirat_sudharo()..."
notice you have to left the last bracket "}" on line 768 out of comment...

2021-11-29_16-48_1.png

Anyway, this fix the abiliti to edit the theme, but you can't upload custom fonts...

so if anyone can fix this please upload solution... ;)

Reactions: NewFolder

BuddyBoss Theme- Version 1.8.0 - Untouched​

Nulling the theme is not required if you are using nulled pro plugin with theme unlock added to it.
Get the nulled platform pro plugin v1.1.8 from here https://babia.to/threads/buddyboss-platform-pro.25366/post-743979
Hi lijoe, update please

BuddyBoss Theme - Version 1.8.1​

Release date: Dec 08, 2021

Changes:​

• LearnDash - Fixed lessons assignment not clickable issue
  • MemberPress - Fixed 'Terms of service' option not showing issue for logged in members
Thanks

Reactions: thevektor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock