• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.80

No permission to download
There is something really odd with this version (1.7.6) in the components tab, if I enable a feature it disables others in the same tab. I just played whack-a-mole with enabling features only to watch other get disabled after having just enabled them.

Please update new version 1.7.9
Thanks alot.
Good day
Why do you ask for a FREE plugin that you can update with one click in your WP?

As of today 18 October, version 1.7.9 is only for the Buddyboss platform FREE plugin, so you can update it from your WP as you do with any FREE plugin.

Here you can follow the updates:

Remember:
.Buddyboss Platform is FREE to download and update.
.Buddyboss Platform Pro and the theme are not free.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Good day
Why do you ask for a FREE plugin that you can update with one click in your WP?

As of today 18 October, version 1.7.9 is only for the Buddyboss platform FREE plugin, so you can update it from your WP as you do with any FREE plugin.

Here you can follow the updates:

Remember:
.Buddyboss Platform is FREE to download and update.
.Buddyboss Platform Pro and the theme are not free.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

The theme is not able to download without calling back to buddyboss, presume thats why many prefer to download the zip externally in order to do it

The theme is not able to download without calling back to buddyboss, presume thats why many prefer to download the zip externally in order to do it
Hi friend
Yes, I agree, but he was asking for a version that exists only in the free plugin (not the theme), that's why I tried to help...

In any way, the name of the thread is quite confusing for many (Buddyboss - platform theme... there is no such thing) lol

Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: bullboy
I have a problem on messaging component.

When I start to message a member at the first time, I succeeded in pressing "Send" button and the message sent.

And after message sent, the button changed to "Send Reply"

But when I try to send the message for the second time, the button become unclickable. Why?

Anybody have this case as well?

@TassieNZ @Babak I think @nobs is right:

There are three components here:
- BuddyBoss Theme (paid theme)
- BuddyBoss Platform (free plugin)
- BuddyBoss Platform Pro (paid plugin)

→ Given how many people are confused over this (I was myself, and apparently, most people are, based on all their confused messages over the past weeks) I think it would be best to rename this thread to “BuddyBoss Theme” (the actual name) instead of “BuddyBoss Platform Theme”

Hi all
Same as @bullboy wrote.
@TassieNZ @Babak can you please guys rename this thread to "Buddyboss theme".
Plenty of posts in here are confusing ones... Especially for new users of BB.
Thank you.
Cheers.
NoBs

I have a problem on messaging component.

When I start to message a member at the first time, I succeeded in pressing "Send" button and the message sent.

And after message sent, the button changed to "Send Reply"

But when I try to send the message for the second time, the button become unclickable. Why?

Anybody have this case as well?
Hi there
I think there must be some kind of anti-spam mechanism in place OR your config is not right.
On my and my clients' sites, I can always send messages AS ADMIN to any member + I can re-write/reply to the same message even if the member did not answer yet.
But one thing to remember, this is NOT A CHAT SYSTEM, it is a message one, so maybe you should give it a few minutes, navigate elsewhere and retry.

Also, from posts dating years in the BuddyPress community, this error seems to come from cache or something...
I didn't find a solution for you, in any way I do not know your exact server/host, exact plugins, etc... So good luck with your researches.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: mudasir
This is buddyboss platform plugin and the theme file is not uploaded. Untill version 1.7.3 this thread contains theme's zip file but now it includes only buddyboss plugin and we can't find theme resource page. Please fix this.

This is buddyboss platform plugin and the theme file is not uploaded. Untill version 1.7.3 this thread contains theme's zip file but now it includes only buddyboss plugin and we can't find theme resource page. Please fix this.
Yes, the last upload is wrong, but please just read the thread. All the infos are here thanks to @lijoe and @baddogr:

BuddyBoss Theme- Version 1.7.7 - Untouched​

Nulling the theme is not required if you are using nulled pro plugin with theme unlock added to it.
Get the nulled platform pro plugin v1.1.6 from here https://babia.to/threads/buddyboss-platform-pro.25366/post-688518

No need.
First upload the nulled Platform Pro plugin https://babia.to/attachments/buddyboss-platform-pro-v1-1-6-nulled-theme-unlocked-zip.106897/
After that uplaoad the untouched Theme https://babia.to/attachments/buddyboss-theme-v1-7-7-untouched-zip.106898/
You done! ;-)
The plugin unlocks the theme.

Update Please,

BuddyBoss Theme - Version 1.7.8.1​

Release date: Oct 27, 2021

Changes:​

• Coding Standards - Fixed critical code refactoring issue
  • Groups - Fixed Groups directory screen search icon issue
  • Forums - Fixed forum reply edit history UI issue
  • Forums - Search enabled for forums when ‘Allow forum wide search’ checked
  • Activity - Fixed sidebar UI issue on activity feed scroll
  • Text Editor - Fixed emojis popup UI issue to show properly in the responsive view
  • Theme Options - Fixed custom code fields overlapping issue
  • Post Types - Fixed HTML hierarchy rule on a single post and custom post types
  • Elementor - Fixed blocks and widgets background color issue
  • LearnDash - Fixed course page instructor avatar issue
  • LearnDash - Fixed [ld_course_list] shortcode UI issues to make it consistent
  • LearnDash - Fixed [ld_profile] shortcode profile statistics modal UI issue
  • LearnDash - Fixed lessons assignment not showing issue when comments disabled
  • LearnDash - Fixed lessons sidebar UI issue in iPad device
  • LearnDash - Fixed dropdown issue for lessons with just quiz on single course and sidebar
  • LifterLMS - Fixed LifterLMS membership listing right sales price not showing issue
  • WP Job Manager - Fixed 'Recent Job Listings' widget UI issues
  • WP Job Manager - Fixed single job listing image UI issue
  • Compatibility - Fixed 'BuddyPress User Blog' bookmark button UI issue
  • Compatibility - Fixed 'Activity Reactions For BuddyPress' plugin compatibility issues
  • Compatibility - Code refactoring to fix Cross-Site Scripting and PHP 8 compatibility issues

Thanks

Reactions: dws

BuddyBoss Theme - Version 1.7.8.1 untouched​

If you want to update yourself so you don't have to wait on this topic to be updated, create a local WordPress installation with Local or MAMP, then:

1. Install the free Buddyboss Platform plugin
2. Install the last version of Buddyboss theme from this topic
3. Install the last version of Buddyboss Platform Pro from its topic to activate the theme
4. Update the theme

⇒ The updated theme is the “buddyboss-theme” folder inside Local sites/your-local-website/wp-content/themes/.

Attachments

• buddyboss-theme-1.7.8.1 untouched.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 196
can someone please update
Hi
Update what? what are you talking about?
If it is the theme you got the last update already.
Check here on the official site to see official versions.

This thread is mixed with 3 elements:
-the free platform (update it like any wp plugin).
-the platform pro (already shared and updated).
-and the theme (already shared and updated)
So, clarify your request or just read a few previous posts to find everything shared and updated already.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: maxtet and bullboy

BuddyBoss Theme - Version 1.7.9​

Changes:​

• Profiles - Cross-browser compatibility added for profile picture image quality
  • LearnDash - Fixed course sidebar issue not showing quiz completed
  • LearnDash - Learndash templates updated to the latest version
  • Elementor - Minor fix to load right size profile picture on the dashboard template
  • GamiPress - Fixed UI issues with the latest update
  • Compatibility - Fixed LearnDash courses search compatibility issue with ‘LearnDash Ratings, Reviews, and Feedback’ plugin
  • Compatibility - Fixed WordPress minor compatibility UI issue in Widgets screen
Please, update.

Reactions: Pixelate and dws
You’re bumping a topic one hour after someone requested the update?? Come on…

If you’re in such a hurry I’ve given the exact instructions to get the update yourself a few posts back. Just READ.

You can even update this topic while you’re at it. 😉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock