• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.60

No permission to download
In my opinion, Buddyboss is way better, as you do not have to install MANY PLUGINS... In Peepso, you need the extra plugins (even in the core plugins)... So for speed, Buddyboss is way better.
It all depends what kind of network you want to build... For me, Learndash + buddyboss + woo + woo subscriptions + betterdocs = serious learning platfom, so I do not need a million extra plugin.

Ps: My conclusion comes from taking a look at the Peepso site and features and my few years testing a lot of stuff.

Hope this helps
Can you help me in setting up my site. A learning platform.

Thank you so much, I was confused for buddyboos theme and buddyboss platfrom
I guess, it dont have feature like demo content install, Am I right ?

Just like other wordpress theme having

You could use any buddypress demo tool, convert any data over needed, then go from there.

1.6.5 relased 🙂

BuddyBoss Theme
Current Version1.6.5
Last UpdatedMar 30, 2021
Changes:
  • Forums - Fixed closed discussion reply issue shows two instances on photo upload
  • Messages - Fixed chat responsive issue
  • LearnDash - Fixed compatibility issues with LearnDash 3.4
  • LearnDash - Fixed 'Instructor Role' plugin compatibility issue with Courses page
  • MemberPress - Fixed checkout page critical bug
  • WooCommerce - Fixed minor alignment issue with password show/hide icon
  • WooCommerce - Fixed lost password page permission on Private Website settings
  • GamiPress - Fixed compatibility issues with 'GamiPress - BuddyBoss integration'
  • Elementor - Fixed issue with the Video elements not playing
  • Elementor - Fixed members widget height issue
  • Elementor - Fixed header issue on BuddyBoss Mobile App

Last edited:
1.6.5 relased 🙂

+1

BuddyBoss Platform
Current Version1.5.8
Last UpdatedMar 30, 2021
Changes:
  • Profiles - Fixed issue with the hidden groups showing in other members profile
  • Profiles - Fixed issue with the delete account button
  • Profiles - Small improvements in profile photo and cover photo dropzone style
  • Profiles - Small improvements in privacy visibility settings to sync with repeater fields
  • Groups - Fixed send messages screen, members not loading on scroll for big resolution screen
  • Groups - Fixed issues with the group type pages
  • Activity - Fixed activity comments read more issue
  • Activity - Fixed a bunch of issues with @mention
  • Activity - Fixed Youtube video embed issue in activity comments on edit activity
  • Media - Small improvements in documents query
  • RTL - Fixed select2 library rtl issue
  • REST API - Cache improvements to fix BuddyBoss App deep linking and Web fallback bugs
  • REST API - Fixed many API issues related to member connection, message media upload, search recipients in a message, etc
  • REST API - Fixed API Vulnerability
  • REST API - Fixed mu-plugin download issue to provide caching support
  • WooCommerce - Fixed 'WooCommerce Memberships' plugin restrictions rules not working with components pages
  • Elementor - Fixed maintenance mode settings compatibility issue
  • Compatibility - Fixed document privacy option for MySQL 8.0.22
  • Compatibility - Fixed 'Yoast SEO' plugin title and description meta tag not working with components pages
  • Compatibility - Fixed critical issue with 'WPMY DEV' plugin on deleting members from the dashboard

BuddyBoss Platform Pro
Current Version1.1.1
Last UpdatedMar 30, 2021
Changes:
  • Improvements - Repositioned 'View Tutorial' buttons in the settings

BuddyBoss Theme
Current Version1.6.5
Last UpdatedMar 30, 2021
Changes:
  • Forums - Fixed closed discussion reply issue shows two instances on photo upload
  • LearnDash - Fixed 'Instructor Role' plugin compatibility issue with Courses page
  • GamiPress - Fixed compatibility issues with 'GamiPress - BuddyBoss integration'
Update Please,

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: baddogr
+1

BuddyBoss Platform
Current Version1.5.8
Last UpdatedMar 30, 2021
Changes:
  • Profiles - Fixed issue with the hidden groups showing in other members profile
  • Profiles - Fixed issue with the delete account button
  • Profiles - Small improvements in profile photo and cover photo dropzone style
  • Profiles - Small improvements in privacy visibility settings to sync with repeater fields
  • Groups - Fixed send messages screen, members not loading on scroll for big resolution screen
  • Groups - Fixed issues with the group type pages
  • Activity - Fixed activity comments read more issue
  • Activity - Fixed a bunch of issues with @mention
  • Activity - Fixed Youtube video embed issue in activity comments on edit activity
  • Media - Small improvements in documents query
  • RTL - Fixed select2 library rtl issue
  • REST API - Cache improvements to fix BuddyBoss App deep linking and Web fallback bugs
  • REST API - Fixed many API issues related to member connection, message media upload, search recipients in a message, etc
  • REST API - Fixed API Vulnerability
  • REST API - Fixed mu-plugin download issue to provide caching support
  • WooCommerce - Fixed 'WooCommerce Memberships' plugin restrictions rules not working with components pages
  • Elementor - Fixed maintenance mode settings compatibility issue
  • Compatibility - Fixed document privacy option for MySQL 8.0.22
  • Compatibility - Fixed 'Yoast SEO' plugin title and description meta tag not working with components pages
  • Compatibility - Fixed critical issue with 'WPMY DEV' plugin on deleting members from the dashboard

BuddyBoss Platform Pro
Current Version1.1.1
Last UpdatedMar 30, 2021
Changes:
  • Improvements - Repositioned 'View Tutorial' buttons in the settings

BuddyBoss Theme
Current Version1.6.5
Last UpdatedMar 30, 2021
Changes:
Update Please,

Thanks
+1 :)

A friend bought the theme license and gave me the latest version 1.6.5 but it is not null and that is why it shows this window when entering the options

I share the original theme and the image of what it shows if you install it
no-nulled.JPG

@Babak ,@TassieNZ plz help! thx.

Attachments

• buddyboss-theme1.6.5.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: maumaju
A friend bought the theme license and gave me the latest version 1.6.5 but it is not null and that is why it shows this window when entering the options

I share the original theme and the image of what it shows if you install it
no-nulled.JPG

@Babak ,@TassieNZ plz help! thx.

Hi Changolele,
Can you share untouch BuddyBoss Platform Pro Version 1.1.1 ?

I hope Nullmaster can null too.

Thanks

Hmmm! I'm using the Babiato Premium Style theme and that no longer allows me to update Resources!

However .......

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.6.5 NULLED
== Changelog ==

= 1.6.5 =
* Forums - Fixed closed discussion reply issue shows two instances on photo upload
* Messages - Fixed chat responsive issue
* LearnDash - Fixed compatibility issues with LearnDash 3.4
* LearnDash - Fixed 'Instructor Role' plugin compatibility issue with Courses page
* MemberPress - Fixed checkout page critical bug
* WooCommerce - Fixed minor alignment issue with password show/hide icon
* WooCommerce - Fixed lost password page permission on Private Website settings
* GamiPress - Fixed compatibility issues with 'GamiPress - BuddyBoss integration'
* Elementor - Fixed issue with the Video elements not playing
* Elementor - Fixed members widget height issue
* Elementor - Fixed header issue on BuddyBoss Mobile App

Attachments

• buddyboss-theme-1.6.5_NULLED.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 716
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock