• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.60

No permission to download
Hello Every Body,

i can't add any custom font and this message appear to me :

Warning: Access Restricted. Please enable BuddyBoss Theme License key here and try again.

can any one help me for avoid this problem ?

Thanks,

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 40
Hello Every Body,

Warning: Access Restricted. Please enable BuddyBoss Theme License key here and try again.

Thanks,

Hi
It's ok, I got the same issue... If you are using elementor you can add any font you want, also in buddyboss options, you can pick any font you want.
Sure adding font directly to buddyboss will allow some gain in speed, but for now, the past 3 nulled updates, that option doesn't work, and as far as i tested, it is the only thing not working.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: miau28 and Art
Hello Every Body,

Thanks,

I believe you can't upload custom fonts however you can change any font component on buddyboss > theme options > typography.

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

Good night, I had problems with the child so I created one myself and for now it works well I share them here greetings. (I'm not finished trying it)

Attachments

• buddyboss-theme-child.zip
    195.1 KB · Views: 33
Whis is better, PeepSo or BuddyBoss?

In my opinion, Buddyboss is way better, as you do not have to install MANY PLUGINS... In Peepso, you need the extra plugins (even in the core plugins)... So for speed, Buddyboss is way better.
It all depends what kind of network you want to build... For me, Learndash + buddyboss + woo + woo subscriptions + betterdocs = serious learning platfom, so I do not need a million extra plugin.

Ps: My conclusion comes from taking a look at the Peepso site and features and my few years testing a lot of stuff.

Hope this helps

Reactions: chikala and Art
TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.6.4

Big THANK YOU to @NullMaster for NULLING! :love:

== Changelog ==
= 1.6.4 =
* Member Access Controls - Added styling for changes related to new Access Control settings provided in BuddyBoss Platform Pro
* Groups - Improved 'Send Messages' screen to allow members to Send Group Message or Private Message
* Notifications - Fixed notification dropdown issue where sender name do not show
* Elementor - Fixed issue with the header bar widget compatibility with WooCommerce...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1613677463823.png
I have seen so many youtube videos, every one has more options here.
But for me only showing only these options.

Can some one help me.
I just downloaded the latest version and installed (BuddyBoss Theme)

Is there some thing more to do ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock