• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Platform Pro

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.4.90

No permission to download
Hi everyone
Is anyone has issues after update to new version 2 .0 buddyboss plugin with upload videos nad images ?? Documents working fine but when you try to post it in activity it won't work please check your self

Hi everyone
Is anyone has issues after update to new version 2 .0 buddyboss plugin with upload videos nad images ?? Documents working fine but when you try to post it in activity it won't work please check your self
Both the theme and the platform have been updated again, check it again

Both the theme and the platform have been updated again, check it again
But I tested with my old backup everything works fine but when I updated only Buddyboss not Buddyboss Pro and not themes that issues come up so I just wondering if anyone has same issue

But there is new version 2.0.2
I could not tell you, there is always the possibility that it is really a bug and they will rectify it shortly, check the comments on https://themeforest.net/, in case someone else comments something similar. Otherwise, you will have to do an installation in another directory and see if you have the same error.
It happened to me with the css with the previous one and everything was fine, I looked at it, and I even uploaded a clean copy of my localhost that I have for those cases and it kept failing me. I reinstalled everything and all good. Some file would not be loaded correctly, but neither I nor the server could solve it, and I can assure you that I understand a lot about php and css.
That is why it is always recommended to make a copy before updating, since a small failure in the server at that moment can cause a file not to upload correctly.

Reactions: ravxvx
I could not tell you, there is always the possibility that it is really a bug and they will rectify it shortly, check the comments on https://themeforest.net/, in case someone else comments something similar. Otherwise, you will have to do an installation in another directory and see if you have the same error.
It happened to me with the css with the previous one and everything was fine, I looked at it, and I even uploaded a clean copy of my localhost that I have for those cases and it kept failing me. I reinstalled everything and all good. Some file would not be loaded correctly, but neither I nor the server could solve it, and I can assure you that I understand a lot about php and css.
That is why it is always recommended to make a copy before updating, since a small failure in the server at that moment can cause a file not to upload correctly.
Thanks I need to get Buddyboss v2.0 as it was working fine

Reactions: Art
Please check here first and request... 😠
Sorry brother, it was not my intention to offend you, v2.0.2 is giving problems, and I saw the updates to 2.0.4 of the Platform and Theme and I thought that the Pro had also been released.

I also had no knowledge of where I could see the updates released, thanks for the information!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock