• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Platform Pro

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.4.90

No permission to download
Here's another nulled copy of v1.12.1 that also unlocks all theme features. In simple words, you can use untouched theme with this copy of plugin.
Thanks. Interested to look at this as soon as I get time! :)

Reactions: katalk
Here's another nulled copy of v1.12.1 that also unlocks all theme features. In simple words, you can use untouched theme with this copy of plugin.
It looks interesting.
I'll check later too! :)

Buddyboss Platform Pro v1.1.3 NULLED ( with buddyboss theme unlock )

This will also unlock buddyboss theme. Nulling the theme is not required when using this.

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-pro - 1.1.3 - NULLED + Theme Unlock.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 129

This will also unlock buddyboss theme. Nulling the theme is not required when using this.

I will reflect on the update after checking the contents.
Thank you :)

@NullMaster
Is this Nulled approach okay?
I'm curious about your opinion.
It seemed to me that there was no problem.

• Love
Reactions: NullMaster

I guess the question of the day from a newb like me would be, does that mean with every theme update going forward it would work> Meaning, is it the nulling that makes it so, or a loophole in 1.1.3 coding. Would be great if a permanent fix

I guess the question of the day from a newb like me would be, does that mean with every theme update going forward it would work> Meaning, is it the nulling that makes it so, or a loophole in 1.1.3 coding. Would be great if a permanent fix
as long as they don't change the theme activation method, this will work for all future theme updates. there is no loophole anywhere. the theme activation part is adapted from functions in the buddyboss platform core plugin and added here. i just added the same function in pro plugin to tell the theme that it is registered.

Reactions: maumaju
Thank you! And will we still need nulled versions of the Platform and Platform Pro?
Core Platform plugin is free. Only platform pro needs to be nulled. Theme needs to be nulled only when you are not using pro plugin with theme activation included.

Does anyone have a copy of 1.6.8? Wanting to try it with the null+Theme Pro update. I should need an update to the theme, only it is not appearing in my updates. When I go into Themes it is there. But when I click on the update icon, it simply brings up info on the update along with a Contact Support button

I am not sure if anyone else is having this happen, but upon installing the Platform Pro+Theme null, the updates in Wordpress are not seeming to allow BuddyBoss Theme updates to show

I am not sure if anyone else is having this happen, but upon installing the Platform Pro+Theme null, the updates in Wordpress are not seeming to allow BuddyBoss Theme updates to show
Just thought I would attach screenshots, the first showing no Theme Update. The second shows the Theme Page where it can be seen that the Theme Update is available, the third is where I am taken when I click on the update button and so on. If anyone knows how I can access the theme in order to update, I would be grateful. Many thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-06-26 22-54-32.png
    Screenshot from 2021-06-26 22-54-32.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot from 2021-06-26 22-55-01.png
    Screenshot from 2021-06-26 22-55-01.png
    695.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot from 2021-06-26 22-55-16.png
    Screenshot from 2021-06-26 22-55-16.png
    530.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot from 2021-06-26 22-55-48.png
    Screenshot from 2021-06-26 22-55-48.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 13
Just thought I would attach screenshots, the first showing no Theme Update. The second shows the Theme Page where it can be seen that the Theme Update is available, the third is where I am taken when I click on the update button and so on. If anyone knows how I can access the theme in order to update, I would be grateful. Many thanks!

For updates to show up I just need to add fake license information in the pro plugin. I deliberately left the license data empty since without a real license the updater would fail to install the update even if it does show up. Will add fake license data when i share the next pro plugin update. That should give you what you are looking for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock