• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Platform Pro

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v2.5.00

No permission to download
Hi folks! (esp. @benoma)
I found a new issue with the (nulled) plugin :(
If I run it on WP Multisite the Pro feature disappears and wants to activate it (again). Without the activation, the plugin is totally useless. Could someone help me out?
kép_2020-11-30_222940.png

Hi folks! (esp. @benoma)
I found a new issue with the (nulled) plugin :(
If I run it on WP Multisite the Pro feature disappears and wants to activate it (again). Without the activation, the plugin is totally useless. Could someone help me out?
kép_2020-11-30_222940.png
I haven't used it on multi-site before, will set up a multi-site and try it out.

Reactions: Mordai
Hello friends, I see that 1.0.9 and the theme 1.6.3 have been released. How long before an update:)

hi @katalk , can u update? 🙌

Code:
BuddyBoss Platform Pro - Version 1.0.9

Release date: Dec 29, 2020
Changes:

Zoom - Added support for Zoom Webinar in Gutenberg blocks
    Zoom - Added support for Zoom Webinar in Social Groups
    Zoom - Added option to setup Meeting and Webinar notifications in Social Groups

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock