• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBlog Pro - Front end publishing solution for BuddyPress and BuddyBoss

BuddyBlog Pro - Front end publishing solution for BuddyPress and BuddyBoss v1.4.2

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

BuddyBlog Pro - Front end publishing solution for BuddyPress and BuddyBoss - Download BuddyBlog Pro - Front end publishing solution for BuddyPress and BuddyBoss Nulled Free

user-blog-non-logged.png
Download BuddyBlog Pro - Front end publishing solution for BuddyPress and BuddyBoss Nulled Free
BuddyBlog
is a BuddyPress plugin which allows users to create/manage their blog/posts from profile. BuddyBlog allows easy front end blogging with BuddyPress.

Basic Functionality:-
  • Creating New Post
  • Editing existing Post
  • Deleting Posts
  • Publishing Post
  • Unpublishing post(moving to the draft status)

Read more about this resource...

It is just what I was looking for with this plugin, it already looks very professional and perfect for SEO man, you are the best

anyone know how to change the post template to work with elementor template styles? its been racking my brain for a while

Does it support Elementor?
No, but I am editing the post template php to try to work with it, was hoping someone has already because these styles suck and don't work very well with custom post types. It reverts to the buddyboss style instead of using the single post template provided by elementor, so i thought by editing php direct would get me what i want but i am not a very good php dev

I use BuddyPress with elementor and it's now a piece of cake since I found this plugin. Really.
I was also able to design the buddyblog pages. It works on the basis of the elementor templates.

I use BuddyPress with elementor and it's now a piece of cake since I found this plugin. Really.
I was also able to design the buddyblog pages. It works on the basis of the elementor templates.

Actually, spoke too soon. Can't seem to change the single post template when it is displayed in the buddypress page even with buddybuilder. How did you manage this?

@SierraKiloGulf I want to make sure I understand your problem.
I haven't used BuddyBlog Pro but I plan to.
My understanding is that BuddyBlog pro is about enabling blog posts (or any other custom post type) from the front end and enforcing proper editorial workflow (review, etc).
Once the blog posts have been entered you can display them with a normal Elementor Pro Archive or Single Post template.
Of Course the posts will also appear inside BuddyBoss sections (user profile, activity, etc.).
There the posts will be displayed according to BuddyBoss general styling.
What do you try to achieve?

@SierraKiloGulf I want to make sure I understand your problem.
I haven't used BuddyBlog Pro but I plan to.
My understanding is that BuddyBlog pro is about enabling blog posts (or any other custom post type) from the front end and enforcing proper editorial workflow (review, etc).
Once the blog posts have been entered you can display them with a normal Elementor Pro Archive or Single Post template.
Of Course the posts will also appear inside BuddyBoss sections (user profile, activity, etc.).
There the posts will be displayed according to BuddyBoss general styling.
What do you try to achieve?
I am trying to change the single post template for the single posts in the buddyboss profile.

In my case, it is being used for custom post types for a journal that I want to be displayed under the buddypress/boss menu, styled to my liking. These journals have loops for several journal entries and do not play well with the buddyblog/buddyboss styling issue we are running into. We have around 30 custom fields to display with a lot of icons so styling the posts inside this section to be the same as the single post template in elementor currently. We would like the journal entries view only here, as it will link directly to the authors profile which is what we want in this application.

In BuddyPress/Boos menu you can insert custom menu items opening custom pages.
Those custom pages can be normal archives that can be designed by whatever tool is able to do the job.
Elementor Pro only offers minimal styling of archive pages. If you want to go above and beyong in terms of customization you'll need something like Crokoblocks / Toolsets plugin (or PHP/CSS dev)

Did you tried this plugin --> https://staxwp.com/ The PRO one, not the FREE version?
Indeed, but I am unable to make it work with the buddyblog page templates when viewed from the profile even with this- but it does make our profile pages much more beautiful. I've kind of given up on this issue for now, I'll revisit in the future and hopefully we can bring a styled post viewed from the users profile at some point to this project. The pro version of that plugin is very good, but I don't see a template to change buddyblog templates, unless I'm blind.

Honestly, I was not happy with the email elementor sent me yesterday or the day before about new pricing, so we likely will be ditching them at some point and moving to oxygen like all the cool kids anyways.

Reactions: MO737
BuddyBlog Pro - Front end publishing solution for BuddyPress and BuddyBoss v1.0.9

Attachments

• buddyblog-pro-1.0.9.zip
    205.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
BuddyBlog Pro - Front end publishing solution for BuddyPress and BuddyBoss v1.1.0
@Babak

Attachments

• buddyblog-pro-1.1.0.zip
    209.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock