• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buddy Boss Social Market..... Trying to understand this buddyboss platform

By the look of it you need the one click installer , the rest are addons or the base theme, you can install it on almost any theme and it will improve the functionality of Buddy Press,

So you need
any decent wp theme,
buddy presss
run one click installer

you can use the buddy boss one social theme but I dont like it personally

Social market place & Social learner are LMS and market place for your platform (install last)

By the look of it you need the one click installer , the rest are addons or the base theme, you can install it on almost any theme and it will improve the functionality of Buddy Press,

So you need
any decent wp theme,
buddy presss
run one click installer

you can use the buddy boss one social theme but I dont like it personally
what you like personally? if you have any other please share here..
i like it but ,, i can't import demo because they needs real API e.i. Import demo is possible through Admin panel..

what you like personally? if you have any other please share here..
i like it but ,, i can't import demo because they needs real API e.i. Import demo is possible through Admin panel..

do you have a theme in mind that thats good marketplace and goes good with the buddypress plugin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock