• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin Removed

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried for awhile now to test this plugin but it just keeps showing
"Oops! We ran into some problems."
Would love to know it this would solve my issue of Paid Membership Pro integration.

• Love
Reactions: amit338 and satrion
Hi, I don't know if it's just me, but the addons are not included with the latest version, right?

Would it be possible to upload them?

Hi,
Would someone be so kind as to upload 3.40.4 or 3.40.5? These fix some critical bugs from the version that's up now (3.40.3). Thanks!

3.40.7 is out with many fix, please update

Last edited:
If you have a resource to add then get it verified first.

Add another unverified resource and you are on vacation

Last edited by a moderator:
bro @KaoVN I think you have current versions, add them so everyone is happy :ROFLMAO: :love:

• Love
Reactions: Lalo
Akbaba updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin v.3.40.18

= 3.40.18
* Added Voting District fields for sync with NationBuilder
* Fixed a bug with automatic discounts and WooCommerce, where if the user's tags made them eligible for multiple discounts, navigating to the checkout page would apply an additional discount even when the cart total was already 0
* Fixed If-So integration not working with CRMs that use tag IDs
* Fixed tags not being applied properly when a LearnDash quiz with essay responses was graded in the admin
* Fixed Clean Login...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock