• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
uploading problem fixed, but still lot of problem exist
if you can solve it, share!!

Attachments

• btok_android.zip
    12.5 MB · Views: 183
I am looking for updated server side code of bubbletok ...i can solve uploading problem...once that solved i will share that here

I have gone through whole chat discussion and everything is messup. if any one have working admin script and database then please share otherwise no use to do chat and make forum messy... Thanks

Sure.. thank me later : )

I am getting 404 error,
Admin login page also shows login error @ website.com/admin
Admin user name : admin password : arabinda8
Shows error in login page and Login page also looks collapsed.

I am getting 404 error,
Admin login page also shows login error @ website.com/admin
Admin user name : admin password : arabinda8
Shows error in login page and Login page also looks collapsed.
share me screenshot

share me screenshot

Thanks for reply bro, It's fixed.

Can you please share the fully working Android Source code bro.

video recording is not working in above source, Wallet page force closed.
Add coin option is not available.

Thank you bro.

Thanks for reply bro, It's fixed.

Can you please share the fully working Android Source code bro.

video recording is not working in above source, Wallet page force closed.
Add coin option is not available.

Thank you bro.

i also wanted also to share this codes but i worked alot to make this working, If someone pay me some amount of money , i will happily give it to him or everyone and continue working on ArGear implementation with lots of new features. Thank you.

i also wanted also to share this codes but i worked alot to make this working, If someone pay me some amount of money , i will happily give it to him or everyone and continue working on ArGear implementation with lots of new features. Thank you.
Scam!

Hi AndiAro please tell me where to setup amazon s3 bucket in this code which file and what creditionals we need..

Reactions: Montygarg910
Any one know hoe to setup aws setting step by step in bubble tok code... as i have but unable to upload video on aws

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock