• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brikk - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme By Utillz

Brikk - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme By Utillz v2.1.1

No permission to download
This error only show up when i active routiz plugin before activate theme.
But if i install plugin but not ative, then active theme first then active those plugin. It's okay.

But if i install plugin but not ative, then active theme first then active those plugin. It's okay.
I'm using LocalWP as local dev env and there is nothing wrong on my end. Maybe your Xammp extensions are outdated or something else. But there is nothing wrong with the theme and/or plugins. Everything works well.

Last edited:
Reactions: phtrinh
which files should I replace? I have the entire page ready and I don't want to spoil it. Which folders to replace.

Same case for me. I do follow you step. Theme first and pugin after. Working like charm

Reactions: phtrinh and MO737
which files should I replace? I have the entire page ready and I don't want to spoil it. Which folders to replace.
If you are using the child theme, you dont have to worry about replacing the new files over the old ones. Just be sure and make a full backup before updating(replacing those new files). Then, just replace the whole brikk theme (main theme not the child one) )itself and 2 plugins called routiz and brikk utilities. I also updated the theme and everything works well, without an issues. BUT, always make a backup before. Just in case you may need it later if something goes wrong.

Bdw, I just realized that I misstyped and wrote brikk_v1.0.6.7_nulled.zip instead of brikk_v1.6.0.7_nulled.zip. It is the latest update v1.6.0.7 and not v1.0.6.7. Just wanna mention it if someone gets confused about it. Sorry for that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: phtrinh
Bdw, I just realized that I misstyped and wrote brikk_v1.0.6.7_nulled.zip instead of brikk_v1.6.0.7_nulled.zip. It is the latest update v1.6.0.7 and not v1.0.6.7. Just wanna mention it if someone gets confused about it. Sorry for that :)
on the developer page there is no update. this update that you post it is you who made it?

Thanks

Both of them are making valid points, I have tested both ways just for the sake of it, if you are running a local host server, then yes you can follow the step of activating "ROUTIZ" first, alternative if you are running a wordpress live on a shared host then you need to do the following:

Upload both of the plugins in the shared file "routiz" and "utilities" but dont activate just yet follow this guide:

Upload both plugins > Upload Theme (main/child) > activate any theme > Activate Plugin (brikk-utilities) > Activate Plugin (routiz) > Install the rest of the plugins needed.

@mosestherock thanks for sharing brother.
Thats what worked for me.

I'm using LocalWP as local dev env and there is nothing wrong on my end. Maybe your Xammp extensions are outdated or something else. But there is nothing wrong with the theme and/or plugins. Everything works well.

Reactions: MO737
I got this reply: Oops! We ran into some issues. This attachment cannot be displayed at this time. Please try again later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock