• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE

Bridge - Creative Multi-purpose WordPress Theme By QODE v30.4.2

No permission to download
No working :( even with bridge-core plugin file :( thanks anyway
Can you elaborate on your issue rather than just say "No Working". We might be able to help you. Although this particular theme is a pain in the ass.

Can you elaborate on your issue rather than just say "No Working". We might be able to help you. Although this particular theme is a pain in the ass.
ok, sorry, everything works fine when replacing the bridge-core file but at the time of importing the demo it stays at 72% and does not load more, try loading several demos and the same thing happened, thanks!

ok, sorry, everything works fine when replacing the bridge-core file but at the time of importing the demo it stays at 72% and does not load more, try loading several demos and the same thing happened, thanks!
Yeah sadly that is a known issue. I've had it stuck at 72% for several hours before and go nowhere. You can manually import the demos but it takes a bit of work to recreate them exactly.

Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bridge Theme v20.3

Download Bridge v20.3 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v20.3 – FEBRUARY 29TH, 2020

– Added Author Blog demo
– Added Fashion Retail demo
– Added App Demonstration demo
– Added Construction Firm demo
– Updated Bridge Core to 2.1.6
– Improved ‘Elliptical Slider’ shortcode RTL compatibility
– Improved Elementor Sidebar widget to use theme default style and theme style options for sidebar
– Fixed Elementor Sidebar widget when used with Widget Area that has Qode Sticky...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Bridge - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bridge Theme v20.4

Download Bridge v20.4 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
VERSION 20.4 – MARCH 7TH, 2020

– Added Agency Creative demo
– Added Food Truck demo
– Added Oil Industry demo
– Added Performance panel in Qode Options
– Added option to disable various Icon Packs in Qode Options -> Performance
– Added ‘Developer Tool’ tab for ‘Button’, ‘Button V2′, ‘Icon’, ‘Icon List Item’, ‘Icon With Text’, ‘Social Icons’, ‘Social Share’ and ‘Social Share List’ elementor widgets in which you...

MEGA link to replace bridge-core generate errors.
Can you post a nulled version or tips to get it nulled without errors?

Thank you very much for your time bros.

Ok i merged the last nulled version :

Here it is. A thank you would be nice for this 5min process ;)

password is my name

HF.

Last edited:

Bridge Theme v20.5

Download Bridge v20.5 - Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v20.5 – March 13th, 2020

– Added Gaming Parallax demo
– Added Paintball demo
– Added Chiropractic demo
– Added Font Awesome 5 as separate icon pack
– Added option to disable Font Awesome 5 icon pack in Qode Options -> Performance
– Added WooCommerce 4.0.0 compatibility
– Updated Bridge Core to 2.1.8
– Updated Revolution Slider to 6.1.7
– Updated LayerSlider to 6.10.2
– Fixed ‘Icon With Text’ Icon Hover Color...

The import process may take some time. Please be patient. 72%

I encountered the same problem as you, and I even thought it was an error on my server. After several attempts, it was found that the problem remained.

The import process may take some time. Please be patient. 72%

I encountered the same problem as you, and I even thought it was an error on my server. After several attempts, it was found that the problem remained.
Check your PM. :)

v20.50.1

Go to WordPress Admin Panel > Tools > Import > WordPress > Install Now > Import your XML Files

Bridge XML Import Files

Reactions: Player_007
v20.6

Code:
php settings.

1: Theme Functions File

There are cases where we have seen that just by adding the following code in theme’s functions.php file, you can increase the upload size:

@ini_set( 'upload_max_size' , '64M' );
@ini_set( 'post_max_size', '64M');
@ini_set( 'max_execution_time', '300' );
2. Create or Edit an existing PHP.INI file

For this method you will need to access your WordPress site’s root folder by using FTP or File Manager app in your hosting account’s cPanel dashboard.

In most cases if you are on a shared host, then you will not see a php.ini file in your directory. If you do not see one, then create a file called php.ini and upload it in the root folder. In that file add the following code:

upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
max_execution_time = 300

This method is reported to work for many users. Remember if 64 doesn’t work, then try 10MB (sometimes that work).
3. htaccess Method

Some people have tried using the .htaccess method where by modifying the .htaccess file in the root directory, you can increase the maximum upload size in WordPress. Edit the .htaccess file in your WordPress site’s root folder and add the following code:

php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
php_value post_max_size 64M
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 300

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock