• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BricksExtras | Premium Bricks Builder Addon

BricksExtras | Premium Bricks Builder Addon v1.5.0

No permission to download
Lol stop trying to out do each other 🤪, you all adding way too much, especially last method.

You only need to add one line to this to null it completely, have already done it and added it as main download.
I'm trying to help to patch 1.0.4 to make it works in Bricks 1.5 RC2, it's not a "new" method to null... sorry for posting a long posts anyway

Reactions: xsz and bobsmith
I'm trying to help to patch 1.0.4 to make it works in Bricks 1.5 RC2, it's not a "new" method to null... sorry for posting a long posts anyway
Ah okay, you should have mentioned that in the post then. 👍

Ah okay, you should have mentioned that in the post then. 👍

Actually curious when you say trying to get v1.0.4 to work with v1.5-rc2....

Tried using my nulled version of v1.5-rc2 and my nulled main download from here, activated and put all features to on and they appear and work for me in Bricks.

So why the need for the extra changes?

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Actually curious when you say trying to get v1.0.4 to work with v1.5-rc2....

Tried using my nulled version of v1.5-rc2 and my nulled main download from here, activated and put all features to on and they appear and work for me in Bricks.

So why the need for the extra changes?

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

I don't know why you're not getting errors but I'm getting error with 1.0.4 "unpatched". AFAIK a lot of user with bricks >1.5RC1 have this

1.0.4.png

Last edited:
I don't know why you're not getting errors but I'm getting error with 1.0.4 "unpatched". AFAIK a lot of user with bricks >1.5RC1 have this

1.0.4.png

When you say unpatched v1.0.4, i assume that you are talking about untouched v1.0.4 and so no licence activated.

If that is correct, then you will get errors returned as you don't have activated licence and therefore can't access any of the extras within this plugin.

A simple null to activate it and it should work fine as added extras are now available to be used.

Untitled.png

Hi, look at the changelog on their site:
31/07/2022
Fixed a fatal error due to change in the attributes of bricks/element/render_attributes filter.
nice greetings

Reactions: sakara77
When you say unpatched v1.0.4, i assume that you are talking about untouched v1.0.4 and so no licence activated.

If that is correct, then you will get errors returned as you don't have activated licence and therefore can't access any of the extras within this plugin.

A simple null to activate it and it should work fine as added extras are now available to be used.

Untitled.png
I'm sorry but english isn't my native language so i can result equivocal. No with unpatched i mean "without my proposed patch to make it works with bricks > 1.5RC1". The bricksextras version that throw me errors is unpatched, but nulled (as i'm a developer i say patched for versions with a patch that resolves errors and nulled for versions "activated" in a "creative" way). I hope I have explained myself better this time. :)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but english isn't my native language so i can result equivocal. No with unpatched i mean "without my proposed patch to make it works with bricks > 1.5RC1". The bricksextras version that throw me errors is unpatched, but nulled (as i'm a developer i say patched for versions with a patch that resolves errors and nulled for versions "activated" in a "creative" way). I hope I have explained myself better this time. :)

No worries about it all fine. 😉

Try the new version as I have quickly tested on Bricks Builder and all showing and working on quick test for myself.

Remember, the previous version had issues as mentioned in new changelog.... (* Fixed a fatal error due to change in the attributes of bricks/element/render_attributes filter.).

Reactions: vasilyitch
@xsz
Are you able to update?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock