• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.7.1

No permission to download
Moving from Oxgen to Bricks. This page builder is awesome. I'm waiting for a stable release of 1.5 before starting to develop on live website.

Oh, confirmed critical error on new RC2 babiato release.

Reactions: Lalo
Moving from Oxgen to Bricks. This page builder is awesome. I'm waiting for a stable release of 1.5 before starting to develop on live website.

Oh, confirmed critical error on new RC2 babiato release.
By the end of the year Bricks will be the best development tool for advanced wordpress websites.

The nulled version of RC2 is working fine for me, have just tested it again on local and live.

Untitled0.png

Untitled00.png
Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Im still getting critical error on live, and this on clean local install:

bricks_rc2_error.jpg

What's the etiquette with fixing or providing updates to releases belonging to others?
I've done a couple, but I don't want to step on any toes :)

Wow. It looks like the Bricks Builder's changelog page is updated with the new details:

Release 1.5 Aug 9, 2022​

Wow. It looks like the Bricks Builder's changelog page is updated with the new details:

Release 1.5 Aug 9, 2022​

Yes out Monday and make sure you read this page to take note of new layouts.

Full changelog.

• Love
Reactions: t76girl and Lalo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock