Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.5 Nulled

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
bobsmith updated Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank with a new update entry:

Bricks Builder v1.5rc2 Nulled

Download Bricks Builder v1.5rc2 - Build WordPress Sites That Rank Nulled
Release 1.5 (RC2)

Do not run the 1.5 BETA or RC (release candidate) on any live/production website! It is meant ONLY FOR TESTING and providing feedback (ideally via the forum) to help us release the best possible stable 1.5 (scheduled for the first week of August).

You can download the 1.5 RC from your Bricks account page (https://bricksbuilder.io/account) or try it over at the free playground...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

crekkz

Aug 20, 2019
Guys im getting a white screen when updating to RC2 Nulled, non nulled is working fine...
edit:
Now its:
There has been a critical error on your website.

Reactions: Kareem

Kareem

Aug 25, 2018
Guys im getting a white screen when updating to RC2 Nulled, non nulled is working fine...
edit:
Now its:
There has been a critical error on your website.
Yes this version not working! I can confirm something wrong in base.php ...

iwizard

May 30, 2020
Moving from Oxgen to Bricks. This page builder is awesome. I'm waiting for a stable release of 1.5 before starting to develop on live website.

Oh, confirmed critical error on new RC2 babiato release.

Reactions: Kareem

crekkz

Aug 20, 2019
Moving from Oxgen to Bricks. This page builder is awesome. I'm waiting for a stable release of 1.5 before starting to develop on live website.

Oh, confirmed critical error on new RC2 babiato release.
By the end of the year Bricks will be the best development tool for advanced wordpress websites.

bobsmith

Busy in real life so uploads will be soon
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
May 4, 2022
UK
The nulled version of RC2 is working fine for me, have just tested it again on local and live.

Untitled0.png

Untitled00.png
Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

MAXp0wr

Jul 28, 2022
What's the etiquette with fixing or providing updates to releases belonging to others?
I've done a couple, but I don't want to step on any toes :)

AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock