• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.7.1

No permission to download
In max of 6 months bricks will be the best advanced builder for wp. Oxygen is going downhill... Bricks will have the same faith as Oxygen if they don't change to a yearly subscriptions soon...
Unfortunately LTDs are unsustainable, as Oxygen has shown. So yes, subscription models are necessary to keep such a complex project maintained... We make money with these tools, afterall..So even if no nulled version would be on Babiato, it would be still worth paying once a year for something that makes you $$$.

Reactions: crekkz
nope they have a good team, it would be nearly impossible for one man to achieve this in that short period :D
Ah, I thought so 😃 But for some reason I recalled it's a one man project, lol...

I'm looking at the query loop builder (equivalent to the Oxygen Repeater)..Is it possible to build just any query as with the Oxy Repeater? Can I specify meta_key, arrays, relations, etc?

Ah, I thought so 😃 But for some reason I recalled it's a one man project, lol...

I'm looking at the query loop builder (equivalent to the Oxygen Repeater)..Is it possible to build just any query as with the Oxy Repeater? Can I specify meta_key, arrays, relations, etc?
Yes. Use Query Loop Builder. It supports post, users, terms, acf repeater, metabox repeater & jet engine repeater. It also support ACF relationships as well as normal pods as well as toolset fields. You can also output a custom php function in dynamic data.

It have the most support for dynamic data. 1.5 beta is coming with Metabox & Jetengine relationship support as well.

Like @Shenron said, Bricks has very good dynamic capabilities, for now I think they need to solve the custom mobile menu problem via menu builder or popups, css grid is also vital at this point, so is nested elements... This will come very soon...

Reactions: purpletiger
So is there a way to build this query in Bricks, for example? P.S: I apologize if such questions are not to be asked here. Please remove my post in that case.

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 1.10.42 AM.png

Last edited:
@purpletiger Yes. You can.

1) Create a container in Bricks.
2) Select Use query loop.
3) Select events as post type.
4) Set the other filtering options.

1656043713231.png

5. Scroll down to Meta query. Write your meta key and select the parameters.

1656043859980.png

6. Nest elements below this container and select dynamic tag for each of them. Like post title, featured image, etc and they will use the query loop data.

Let me know if you get stuck anywhere. You can also post your queries on the Bricks support forum. Team and members are very helpful.

bobsmith updated Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank with a new update entry:

Bricks Builder v1.4.0.2 Nulled

Download Bricks Builder v1.4.0.2 - Build WordPress Sites That Rank Nulled
June 20, 2022 - Release 1.4.0.1 & 1.4.0.2 (Hotfix)

Use Custom Font Names Instead Of IDs

You can (and have to) use the name of your custom font (e.g. “Gotham”) in your custom CSS instead of specifying the custom font via its ID (“custom_font_{id}”).

This hotfix release includes the following improvements & bug fixes:

Full Changelog:

IMPROVE:

• Use Custom Font name for font-family instead of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So, this will be the future of Oxygen, right?

But for working on production sites, at the board level, is it worth using Bricks or the best solution si to stay on Oxygen?

Also, Breakdance is still in Alpha Stage, but will it be similar to this?

The situation at the moment is confusing T_T

Reactions: crekkz

But for working on production sites, at the board level, is it worth using Bricks or the best solution si to stay on Oxygen?

Oxygen will still work as normal, Breakdance will not substitute Oxygen.

Oxygen is for "advanced" users, Breakdance is for "everyday" users who use Elementor, Divi, etc.

Breakdance exists just to compete against Elementor and other similar builders, but especially Bricks.

It copied it's UI (but made it uglier) and even it's yellow brand color (which bothers me alot). Not only it's a direct copy but the main developer gave an interview where he kept calling is new builder Bricks, instead of Breakdance.

For now, try Bricks and test if it does what you need it to do, as it still needs alot of work, if not, keep using Oxygen.

Reactions: Cornholio

For me Bricks will be the best choice. Oxygen is dead in 2 years max, so I would stick with Bricks.... Breakdance is just an alternative to Elementor so there would be limitations.

And between Zion and bricks builder , what is the "best" ? (for dev ? To replace Oxygen)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wissam00
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock