• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brabus | Contemporary Portfolio Theme for Agencies

Brabus | Contemporary Portfolio Theme for Agencies v1.3.0

No permission to download

MO737

Trusted Uploader
Feb 5, 2021
🌍
cutt.ly
mosestherock submitted a new resource:

Brabus | Contemporary Portfolio Theme for Agencies - Download Brabus Contemporary Portfolio Theme for Agencies 23501849

preview.__large_preview (4).jpg

Brabus is smooth animated portfolio layout for agencies and freelancers. Fully animated and unique sections make item more attractive. Brabus is the best way to create agency or portfolio website. It is easy to customize codes, based on Bootstrap and Sass.

687474703a2f2f7468656d657a696e686f2e6e65742f6272616275732f70726573656e746174696f6e2e6a7067.jpg

Key Features
  • Animated Preloader Section
  • Swiper Portolio Slider
  • Creative Interaction UI
  • Fully Responsive
  • Soft Page...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi folks, its the latest version. If I download the item from Envato, it's still v1.3.0

Hi folks, its the latest version. If I download the item from Envato, it's still v1.3.0
Ohh. Now worries. Thank you.

Also, do you know how to reduce the font size on the home Hero slider? It's too big on mobile screens.

Ohh. Now worries. Thank you.

Also, do you know how to reduce the font size on the home Hero slider? It's too big on mobile screens.
Never used the theme. Maybe there are some options in theme customizer or if it supports Elementor, you can easly do that with it. If not, use custom css to resize the font sizes as you wish.

Never used the theme. Maybe there are some options in theme customizer or if it supports Elementor, you can easly do that with it. If not, use custom css to resize the font sizes as you wish.
I checked all of them, no options in the theme. And this uses visual composer.
Custom css is the only way to go!
Thanks again☺️

Reactions: MO737
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock