• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Botiga Pro WooCommerce Theme

Graphic46

Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys! Anyone have this theme? It is known as the fastest woocommerce theme.
i want to test it. Thanks in advance.

GTMetrix Report

Botiga Pro

If you guys want i can post botiga pro but i have find it on internet. I have scanned on virus total and was fine. So if you are ok i can share. 😁👋🏻
Here it is the botiga pro i have find on internet.

@juxhin20
Found on internet, well don't upload here as Babiato does not do resources from other sites.

Reactions: gjpalves
I'm not sure if it will work without being nulled, since I have regular licence, so try it and tell us
That's nice. You can offer site activattion like a service. With cheap price 🖐🏻

tested it. Pro is activated however I cannot go to customize page. I got the wordpress error. maybe need activation?

theme version: 2.0
plugin: 1.14

I'm not sure if it will work without being nulled, since I have regular licence, so try it and tell us
I hope this is okay to ask and doesn't require a separate post but out of curiosity in comparison to other themes what are your overall thoughts with the pro version ? is it worth the cost?

i'll ask nicely, can you activate license for us? I can see it has unlimited activations :) thx

I hope this is okay to ask and doesn't require a separate post but out of curiosity in comparison to other themes what are your overall thoughts with the pro version ? is it worth the cost?
I used woostify, botiga and generatepress on different websites.
Botiga is kinda fast and does not need as much customization like generatepress and it's a wee faster than woostify.
and some may say shopengine, but for some strange reason it does not work on rtl based languages.

i'll ask nicely, can you activate license for us? I can see it has unlimited activations :) thx
my licence will expire in around 2-3 weeks, but I'll send you licence key so you can test it before you commit yourself buying it.

I used botiga for around 2 weeks, and currently I'm using kadence, so I don't know much about botiga

my licence will expire in around 2-3 weeks, but I'll send you licence key so you can test it before you commit yourself buying it.

I used botiga for around 2 weeks, and currently I'm using kadence, so I don't know much about botiga

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
that would be great. thanks

Reactions: fayyazahmadx0
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock