• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booth - Event and Conference Theme

Booth - Event and Conference Theme v1.1.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Booth - Event and Conference Theme - Download Booth - Event and Conference Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 25510489

00_preview.__large_preview.jpg .1
Download Booth - Event and Conference Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 25510489
Welcome to your amazing new event and conference website! Booth is equipped with beautiful, modern event & speaker layouts and comes with two skin variants you can switch between. Powerful options and stunning contemporary design – Booth is exactly what every event, conference or expo site needs.

Here’s a link if you’d like to check out the...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Booth - Event and Conference Theme with a new update entry:

Booth Theme v1.1.1

Download Booth v1.1.1 - Event and Conference Theme Nulled Free
Version 1.1.1 – October 23rd, 2020

- Updated Booth Instagram Feed plugin to 2.0
- Updated Booth Twitter Feed plugin to 1.0.1
- Updated Timetable plugin to 6.4
- Updated WPBakery page builder to 6.4.1
- Removed unused file instagram-redirect.php from Booth Instagram Feed plugin
- Removed unused file twitter-redirect.php from Booth Twitter Feed plugin

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, can you grab version 19 November 20? Thanks

there is no new update
latest is v1.1.1
Ok ok. Just FYI In themeforest page it says Last Update: 19 November 20, but there is absolutely no problem. I'll grab this one anyways.

Ok ok. Just FYI In themeforest page it says Last Update: 19 November 20, but there is absolutely no problem. I'll grab this one anyways.
dont worry this happen for some items
i downloaded it again latest is v1.1.1

Reactions: pumpkyn
Ended up buying this theme as the demo just wont complete the install, the xml data also doesn't do it justice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stasmartyn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock