• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BoomBox - Viral Magazines WordPress Themes

BoomBox - Viral Magazines WordPress Themes v2.8.6 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hello Babak, thanks for the update, quick question, how to update it, is there a PHP line to edit or should I upload and activate the new update and delete the old one?
thank you

Hello Babak, thanks for the update, quick question, how to update it, is there a PHP line to edit or should I upload and activate the new update and delete the old one?
thank you
If you have made changes to the theme you can use the child theme to maintain your preferences. Keep in mind that you should only update the theme file and not the child theme ok. Now how do I update my downloaded theme here? The answer is simple, you can either use your own server and upload the theme files or you can even use an ftp client to do so. It is not necessary to change your database or anything like that. After uploading the theme files to your server, go to the wordpress admin panel and look for appearance> install plugins and update the old plugins with the latest ones. Hope this helps! I leave here an images of my server for you to see how I do it basically!

In the themes folder inside wp-content I just update the boombox folder and nothing else...

download.png

Inside the boombox-child folder is where I make the changes so this is the only folder that I don't change. In other words, you don't need to re-upload this folder or update by the one that comes inside the downloaded package ok ...

download (1).png

Anyway, I am not sure if this is what you have doubts about. But I hope I helped you!

• Love
Reactions: xaniac
If you have made changes to the theme you can use the child theme to maintain your preferences. Keep in mind that you should only update the theme file and not the child theme ok. Now how do I update my downloaded theme here? The answer is simple, you can either use your own server and upload the theme files or you can even use an ftp client to do so. It is not necessary to change your database or anything like that. After uploading the theme files to your server, go to the wordpress admin panel and look for appearance> install plugins and update the old plugins with the latest ones. Hope this helps! I leave here an images of my server for you to see how I do it basically!

In the themes folder inside wp-content I just update the boombox folder and nothing else...

download.png

Inside the boombox-child folder is where I make the changes so this is the only folder that I don't change. In other words, you don't need to re-upload this folder or update by the one that comes inside the downloaded package ok ...

download (1).png

Anyway, I am not sure if this is what you have doubts about. But I hope I helped you!
Thank you so much

Reactions: vscoelho28
This is easy to solve, browse the theme files on your server following this path: boombox > includes > admin > activation > theme > function.php

Open the function.php file and edit the line "20" add the following command " return true; " without the quotes. Save and then update this page of the plugins should solve your problem, good luck!

PPO2.png
youre the best!!!

Reactions: amit338
download (3).jpg

All you have to do is access reactions and add them as desired. Then you need to add them to the created menu in the position you want it to appear. You can check how to do this here: https://bit.ly/3xqWJ0P
I didn't see the documentation about this available, thank you for show me, really didn't expect the solution to be replied this fast, my utmost thanks!

Reactions: vscoelho28
@vscoelho28 how to make sidebar like this? https://bit.ly/3zF7OgS for custom page?
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hello, for you to create page ranking sessions you go to the wordpress administrator menu, click on appearance then customize > Extras > Posts Ranking System and enable the desired options. Remember to create the pages you want to have trend, hot and popular links.

Remembering that you can use the documentation to configure the theme, there you have all the answers.

Documentation: https://bit.ly/3xtwt5W

Reactions: raigen
Screenshot 2021-07-07 205009.jpg

Anyone can help with this import error, tried manual import too still same error.
Check if your website is using ssl or if your https is working. If you use cloudflare, clear the cache so that you can import the desired demo template. If you are installing on a localhost, increase the upload limit in php.ini

In the rest it's just that!

Good luck!!!

Check if your website is using ssl or if your https is working. If you use cloudflare, clear the cache so that you can import the desired demo template. If you are installing on a localhost, increase the upload limit in php.ini

In the rest it's just that!

Good luck!!!

Yes, it has ssl, not using cloudflare yet, no cache plugins are installed yet, upload limit is 128MB.

Still not working!

Yes, it has ssl, not using cloudflare yet, no cache plugins are installed yet, upload limit is 128MB.

Still not working!

Try installing the Really Simple SSL plugin to fix the error and try downloading the demo again. This should fix the error in your url! Good luck!!!

Babak updated BoomBox - Viral Magazines WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

BoomBox Theme v2.8.0

Download BoomBox v2.8.0 - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.8.0 - 03.08.2021

- Update: WordPress 5.8 support
- Update: WPBakery Page Builder plugin for WordPress updated to the latest version
- Update: Easy Social Share Buttons plugin for WordPress updated to the latest version
- Improvement: "Gamify" plugin v1.3.1 (minor fixes)
- Improvement: "Zombify" plugin v1.6.5 (instagram embed bug fix)
- Improvement: "Boombox theme extensions" plugin v1.6.8

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated BoomBox - Viral Magazines WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

BoomBox Theme v2.8.1

Download BoomBox v2.8.1 - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.8.1 - 20.09.2021

- Fixed: AMP support minor fixes
- Fixed: Deprecated functions in BuddyPress
- Fixed: Dark / Light minor color fixes (Gamify)
- Fixed: "Vine" icon removed from embeds (Zombify)
- Fixed: "Vidme" icon removed from embeds (Zombify)
- Fixed: Multiple minor fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: jackes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock