• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
please for those facing the not saving issue, there is a workaround
install v 2.0.0 then update it to the 2.2.2

please like the post if you found it helpful
Best

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I'm guessing no one has the saas version? I gonna have to fork out the 500 dollars for it

I'm guessing no one has the saas version? I gonna have to fork out the 500 dollars for it
Why not just use a multisite version and use the registration on the main domain? I don't think saas is worth it.

multisite version how would that allow multiple business to payment to help them with their booking?

Hi all, I tried the plugin but found it is with 1 bug, where the email column in 'Information' (after Select Date & Time) always shows my WP admin email as default, instead of blank column.

Refer: https://prnt.sc/z8vluj

Can anyone help on this?

Hi all, I tried the plugin but found it is with 1 bug, where the email column in 'Information' (after Select Date & Time) always shows my WP admin email as default, instead of blank column.

Refer: https://prnt.sc/z8vluj

Can anyone help on this?

Of course it will show your Email since you are logged in, just sign out or try it in a the incognito mode.

The only problem I found in this plugin is that I couldn't insert the "Pass Word" field in its registration form.
It sends the pass word link via Email to the user and asking him to reset his password, this is a very bad UX. Hope anyony can help in this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock