• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
They did something to this plugin... mine now says "Booknetic Purchase key is invalid or you don't installed normally our plugin in this domain ( ... )!" Then a user error appears on top right corner. It was working fine but then it didn't even let me login into my wordpress dashboard anymore, I had to disable the plugin from my host cpanel to be able to login in Wordpress dashboard.
Anyone else with this problem or is it just me??

Last edited:
Reactions: LeFleo and Pixelate
Please TEST and REPORT BACK. :)

Booknetic – WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling system v1.9.6 NULLED (booknetic-sql.json integrated)

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Arshard
Please TEST and REPORT BACK. :)

Booknetic – WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling system v1.9.6 NULLED (booknetic-sql.json integrated)

TassieNZ :)

Hey
i just did and still get the same issue, on the wordpress dashboard it displays this
Booknetic! The entered purchase key is invalid or you don't installed normally our plugin in this domain (domainName.xyz) and in the Booknetic dashboard this appears ⬇⬇⬇

Picture1.png

Hey
i just did and still get the same issue, on the wordpress dashboard it displays this
Booknetic! The entered purchase key is invalid or you don't installed normally our plugin in this domain (domainName.xyz) and in the Booknetic dashboard this appears ⬇⬇⬇

Picture1.png
I just tested on a clean install and worked perfectly.

booknetic.png

Reactions: Babak
vipboss updated Booknetic - WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling system with a new update entry:

Booknetic Plugin v2.0.0 Nulled

Booknetic v2.0.0 - WordPress Appointment Booking and Scheduling system Nulled Free
v2.0.0 – 27 Oct 20

- Added a feature to send notifications via WhatsApp;
- Added the Google ReCaptcha feature;
- Added an option to log into the customer panel with Facebook and Google;
- Added the stripe new checkout API;
- Added an option to skip the extra service step if a service does not have an extra service;
- Added extra service shortcodes;
- Added a Start Meeting button in the Appointment...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a version 4.10.x soon? (current as of 1 November 2020 is 4.10.4) Usally the versions always sync from here, but latley not.

@TassieNZ
can you also please null the latest 2.0.0 or 2.0.1 version? because it has a feature to message via WhatsApp and I need it.

Is there a version 4.10.x soon? (current as of 1 November 2020 is 4.10.4) Usally the versions always sync from here, but latley not.
No idea what you are getting your version numbers for, but it's not this!

@TassieNZ
can you also please null the latest 2.0.0 or 2.0.1 version? because it has a feature to message via WhatsApp and I need it.
What is wrong with the one from @Babak ?

TassieNZ

when I activate it I am getting errors that says wrong license and all I think it's just working fro clean installation

Booknetic! The entered purchase key is invalid or you don't installed normally our plugin in this domain!

This is the error I get for v2.0.1. I guess I will have to rollback

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock