• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
Hi to all!

Finally I've got this SAAS working!

Thanks for @eiken to share with community the saas untouched.

NOTE: If anyone want to know what files I've edited, there was the "app\Providers\Backend.php" and "app\Providers\Backend.php" (both in saas and main plugin folder).

For the lines edited, just search in this files for: "EDITED G3" and/or "COMMENT G3"

This is my contribution to forum:
1638036322761.png

I had *** my domain name to security questions, but you can believe! That is working!

I'm sharing in attachments, the NULLED BKNTC MAIN v2.7.7, and BKNTC SAAS v1.7.3 plugins, also the 2 SQL FIXES.

PLEASE, test by your side and share report! If anyone wan't to contribute with this null, just send the updated files with us!

Below you can see the virustotal log:

Attachments

• booknetic-saas-v173-NULLEDG3.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • booknetic-main-v277-NULLEDG3.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 62
  • SAAS FIX DB.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DB_BKNTC_SAAS_FIX_TENANTSG3.zip
    323 bytes · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi to all!

View attachment 115099
I had *** my domain name to security questions, but you can believe! That is working!

I'm sharing in attachments, the NULLED BKNTC MAIN v2.7.7, and BKNTC SAAS v1.7.3 plugins.

you and @eiken are legends tysm!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: eiken and gjpa
i cant add any plans its not working also notifications isnt working just get error anyone know why?

1638009492951.png
I cant add any plans its not working also notifications aren't working just get errors anyone knows why?

Reactions: hamoude321
Hi to all, noted that some saas options wasn't saved, caused by the sql query's aren't executed on plugin install!

I'm working on this, I'm share my sql fix with community, to anyone help to finish this!

NOTE: CHANGE YOUR-PREFIX to yours, before run SQL above.

1. OLD SQL FIX SAAS:
https://mega.nz/file/MuJHmAQI#3mf41OfBF7Lx_8n8izxFsyKvMczlQkf0nwnVO7OKFcA

2. SQL FIX FOR NOTIFICATIONS (RUN THIS QUERY ONLY IF YOU HAVE APPLIED MY OLD SQL FIX SAAS)
https://mega.nz/file/hjJUHRBC#xv21fT37Kmv0zongFysCi1cMM9MSEPqBv2qxgxUXnxw

Already working SAAS sections:

- TENANTS (only can't made work the status subscription label of Tenant, yet)
1638020195082.png

- PAYMENTS OK
1638020323642.png

- PLANS OK
1638020343838.png

- NOTIFICATIONS (Working.. Please make some tests on ur side and report here.)
1638035736598.png

- TENANT CUSTOM FIELDS
1638020460710.png

Attachments

• 1638035727924.png
    1638035727924.png
    145 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hi to all!

1638036322761.png

I'm sharing in attachments, the NULLED BKNTC MAIN v2.7.7, and BKNTC SAAS v1.7.3 plugins, also the SQL FIXES.

PLEASE, test by your side and share report! If anyone wan't to contribute with this null, just send the updated files with us!

Original Post Updated ****

Reactions: eiken
i cant add any plans its not working also notifications isnt working just get error anyone know why?

1638009492951.png
I cant add any plans its not working also notifications aren't working just get errors anyone knows why?

Yeah it doesnt work, needs a fix both notifications and plans once you add nothing happens or you get an error

SAAS version installing but without database. Anyone with a fix?

Hi! Good News:

Some DB fix was done, take a look:

https://babia.to/threads/booknetic-...king-and-scheduling-systems.22407/post-745011

Please, share report.

Reactions: eiken
Thanks but can you explain how to install this
Hi man, of course!

Folow this step, to get SAAS working:

Step 1 > Install the two plugins on this post thread: Booknetic Main v277 and SaaS v173 (Click to jump at post)

Step 2 > After install in wp, activate both plugins

Step 3 > Download SAAS FIX DB zipped file (have 2 folders inside)

Step 4 > Open NEW FIX folder, and edit the file inside "NEW_DB_BKNTC_SAAS_FIXG3v2.txt", changing "YOUR-PREFIX_" to your usual prefix (default: "wp_")

Step 5 >
Open your MySQL Database, click on SQL (copy/paste the txt content) or in your database, click on import, select and upload the .txt file.
NOTE: Remember to proceed with changing prefix mentioned in "Step 4".

Hi man, of course!

Folow this step, to get SAAS working:

Step 1 > Install the two plugins on this post thread: Booknetic Main v277 and SaaS v173 (Click to jump at post)

Step 2 > After install in wp, activate both plugins

Step 3 > Download SAAS FIX DB zipped file (have 2 folders inside)

Step 4 > Open NEW FIX folder, and edit the file inside "NEW_DB_BKNTC_SAAS_FIXG3v2.txt", changing "YOUR-PREFIX_" to your usual prefix (default: "wp_")

Step 5 >
Open your MySQL Database, click on SQL (copy/paste the txt content) or in your database, click on import, select and upload the .txt file.
thank so much it is really not for granted

More one DB fix.
Tenants table.

Attachments

• DB_BKNTC_SAAS_FIX_TENANTSG3.zip
    323 bytes · Views: 36
@gjpa why not update saas version to latest? they have fixed many bugs 1.7.3 to 1.7.7
Hi @Veltz because the 1.7.3 are the only sass version available in forum (an in my research outside too).

Just I had nulled this, because @eiken had shared this version with us.

If anyone had the latest untouched and wanna share with us, maybe will be possible to null the latest.

@gjpa Did you get the registration to work. The signup process goes through but no verification email is sent. Not sure if I missed a step.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock