• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v7.7

No permission to download
Falconizer updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software Systems with a new update entry:

Download Bookly Pro v4.1 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System nulled Free v4.1

• Added support for Bookly 20.1
  • Added new setting: Displayed time slots (Settings > Appointments). This setting allows to select what time slots will be shown when creating a new appointment via backend.
  • Added Customer address and Customer birthday columns to the Appointments section
  • Added ability to set what value should be selected first (staff or service) when creating a new appointment via backend
  • Added ability to set Minimum time requirement prior to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nulled. This is the companion to Pro v4.1

Attachments

• bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool-v20.1.zip
    5 MB · Views: 40
  • Love
Reactions: Caly and Babak
Guys is it only me with this issue?? In my form I can choose category but there is no service..
23079c720327a15c4736104d1269b7d4.png

and yes, I have done services.
32964a1cded3670e0dcf10f812dba7df.png

Guys is it only me with this issue?? In my form I can choose category but there is no service..
23079c720327a15c4736104d1269b7d4.png

and yes, I have done services.
32964a1cded3670e0dcf10f812dba7df.png

There are services missing in "Choose Service" dropdown in booking form.

Only services with assigned staff members are displayed in the booking form. Make sure you have assigned at least one staff member to each service, and the issue will go away. Besides, the visibility field needs to be set to "public" for both staff members and service.

Source

Snapper

Hi, I installed the plugin, when I enter in dashboard, it asks to activate the plugin and does not allow me to see the schedules
Once again, I made the mistake of downloading the plugin from this site and it brake everything related to this plugin (calendar, stuff, appointments...). It seems you did the same. I got this message:

DataTables warning: table id=bookly-appointments-list - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

On a brand new WordPress installation, these four plugins work as intended.
Install them in order and do not update from the WordPress repository.

@Babak you may want to verify this yourself and update the resource accordingly. Not that I give a f**k about people complaining on free resources provided from people who pay a license and get the time to null them.

@TassieNZ I agree with you, this has become a shitfest. Too many people uploading new versions.

First - Free version 20.0
Second - Pro version 4.0
Activate both at once. Configure your staff, categories and services. Create a test customer and a test appointment if you want.
Third - Free version 20.1 - Replace current with uploaded
Fourth - Pro version 4.1 - Replace current with uploaded

It works. Plain and simple.

Attachments

• bookly-addon-pro-v4.0.zip
    578.9 KB · Views: 16
  • bookly-addon-pro-v4.1.zip
    582.6 KB · Views: 18
  • bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool-v20.0.zip
    5 MB · Views: 21
  • bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool-v20.1.zip
    5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
v20.2
v4.2 Pro

Nulled. License key is for v4.2 is hardcoded.

For add-ons, use any unique random hex key with pattern 8-4-4-4-12

Attachments

• bookly-responsive-appointment-booking-tool-v20.2.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 45
  • bookly-addon-pro-v4.2.zip
    589.8 KB · Views: 40
Babak updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software Systems with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Addon v4.2

Download Bookly Pro Addon v4.2 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v4.2 (read more here)

• Added support for Bookly 20.2
  • Added ability to enable Email logs in Email Notifications. This option allows you to see the list of all email notifications that were sent.
  • Added ability to export Internal note column in Appointments section
  • Added ability to use {appointment_end_date} and...

Bookly Pro 4.3 has been released

4.3 (read more here)

• Added support for Bookly 20.3
  • Added Google Meet integration for scheduling online meetings
  • Added new codes for notifications: {cancel_all_combined_appointments}, {cancel_all_combined_appointments_url}
  • Updated the Google sign-in button to resolve an issue with app verification for GC sync
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect work of ‘Minimum time requirement prior to booking’ option
  • Fixed an issue with inability to book collaborative service when it contained simple services with duration of several days

Can someone provide this, please?

Thanks

Bookly Pro (Add-on) v4.3 (untouched)

Attachments

• bookly-addon-pro-4.3.zip
    618.7 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Atsekabe
Babak updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software Systems with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Addon v4.3

Download Bookly Pro Addon v4.3 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v4.3

• Added support for Bookly 20.3
  • Added Google Meet integration for scheduling online meetings
  • Added new codes for notifications: {cancel_all_combined_appointments}, {cancel_all_combined_appointments_url}
  • Updated the Google sign-in button to resolve an issue with app verification for GC sync
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect work of ‘Minimum time requirement prior to...

Reactions: Caly and Snapper123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock