• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v.7.6

No permission to download
Hi - when i try to upload the zip, it says: no plugin found and upload failed - how can that be so?
The .zip is just unfavourable done. Open the "bookly-pro-addon-1.8.zip" -> Then open the folder "bookly-addon-pro" -> Then there are 2 folders. Make both of them a seperated .zip and install them on your wordpress.
Or just paste the two folders via FTP in the "wp-content/plugins/" directory.

Reactions: Babak
I need a license generate. original license of the product. 09QDOSHQ5D3YK2N81D8E1OLN . if the license success work my product. i will give you $10. OR i will tell you Product name.

Bookly – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling v17.5 + Pro Addon v2.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Babak updated Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Bookly v17.5

Download Bookly v17.5 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v17.5 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Added new currency SCR (Seychellois rupee)
  • Added ability to select several days/weeks of days off/holidays in Staff Members section
  • Fixed an issue when with some settings free time slots were unavailable for booking
  • Fixed issues for RTL languages
  • Fixed an issue with export to CSV
v17.4
  • New UI in the Staff...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Prince Roger Nelson
Babak updated Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Bookly v17.6

Download Bookly v17.6 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v17.6

• Added new currency FJD (Fijian dollar)
  • Added new user role – Bookly Administrator. Users under this role have full access to Bookly.
  • Improved ‘Send notification’ feature when editing appointment details
  • Performance improvements with large quantity of clients
  • Fixed an issue with scrolling after updating service settings
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect month display in...

Babak updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro v17.7 Nulled

Download Bookly Pro v17.7 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v17.7

• Added new currency MKD (Macedonian denar)
  • Optimized the work with several popular WP themes
  • Improved the work of group booking for long appointments
  • Added missing Portuguese translation
  • Added missing Spanish translation
  • Added missing Dutch translation
  • Added missing French translation
  • Added missing German translation
  • Added missing Russian translation...

Reactions: boyforge
Bookly Addons These are all I have. May, or may not be the newest.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: kicooo and Babak
v2.2 pre-activated.

Reactions: Babak
You are my hero, but I replaced my old nulled plugin for this one and all appointments and settings disappeared.

Do you know what I should do please?

Babak updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Plugin v17.8

Download Bookly Pro v17.8 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v17.8

• Added support for TinyMCE editor
  • Added ability to select columns to include in tables
  • Added compatibility with popular WP themes
  • Now the order of staff members and services is set in separate window
  • Improved support for timezones
  • Improved plugin’s work when booking form is used in pop-up windows
  • Fixed an issue with the order of services in New appointment...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock