• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v7.7

No permission to download
Please update

Bookly Pro​

4.8 (read more here)

• Added support for Bookly 20.8
  • Added ability to use new booking form on front end with the [bookly-search-form] shortcode (beta)
  • Added ability to customize QR code description
  • Added ability to create WooCommerce orders for backend bookings
  • Added ability to use Timezone column in [bookly-appointments-list] shortcode
  • Added timezone for ICalendar Feed events
  • Fixed an issue with duplicate bookings when clients pay via Quick Pay in WooCommerce
  • Fixed an issue with the city autocomplete in Google Maps Address (Add-on)
  • Fixed an issue with ‘One booking per time slot’ option for group bookings
  • Fixed an issue with pre-selected timezone in booking details for group bookings
  • Fixed an issue when “period to” drop-down was blocked for appointments with custom service
  • Fixed an issue when staff full name was not saved in WP user profile

Bookly​

Please note that Bookly core (free) plugin should be updated together with Bookly Pro (Add-on) and other Bookly items.

• Improved compatibility with third-party WP plugins
  • Added new filters for viewing bookings in Appointments section: Next 7 days, Next 30 days
  • Added ability to cancel SMS campaign
  • Now it’s impossible to save new SMS campaign until mailing list is selected
  • Now the title of the mailing list is displayed above when you’re viewing or editing it
  • Now WP users that don’t have access to media gallery cannot add or edit images in service, staff member, extras
  • Fixed an issue with price format in Bookly backend
  • Fixed compatibility with YITH Active Campaign for WooCommerce Premium
  • Fixed pagination issue in SMS Notifications > Campaigns
  • Fixed minor issues in SMS Notifications > Campaigns
  • Fixed an issue with translation of appointment status in Calendar
  • Fixed an issue with automatic timeslot selection in Safari under certain conditions
  • Fixed an issue with Evening reminder about next day appointment if WP timezone was set to UTC-10
  • Fixed an error in Calendar when Coloring mode > By status option was enabled

Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Caly and morfeu
Babak updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Softwares System with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Addon v4.8

Download Bookly Pro Addon v4.8 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v4.8 (read more here)

• Added support for Bookly 20.8
  • Added ability to use new booking form on front end with the [bookly-search-form] shortcode (beta)
  • Added ability to customize QR code description
  • Added ability to create WooCommerce orders for backend bookings
  • Added ability to use Timezone column in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Snapper123 and Caly
Hello @bobsmith , sorry to bother but I have a question.

In order for it to work first I need to install the legit Bookly Free version 20.8, and after install the nulled addons?

I also saw that the Free version updated to 20.8.1 today, do you know if it still works? If it doesn't, do you have the v20.8 to share it here?

In order for it to work first I need to install the legit Bookly Free version 20.8, and after install the nulled addons?

I also saw that the Free version updated to 20.8.1 today, do you know if it still works? If it doesn't, do you have the v20.8 to share it here?
Yes, you first need to install the free version. Pretty sure @bobsmith doesn't touch this (I don't with my null). Therefore just update the free one, then install the nulled pro. :)

@TassieNZ explains it perfectly.

Just update the free one whenever and it will be fine.

If you look at the changelog for it then you will see that it just updates the free version to fix an issue with that release and there is no newer version of Pro released.

Babak updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Softwares System with a new update entry:

Bookly Pro Addon v4.9

Download Bookly Pro Addon v4.9 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v4.9 (read more here)

• Added support for Bookly 20.9
  • Added integration with BigBlueButton
  • Added Quick search field in Email logs
  • Fixed an issue when waitlisted appointment was displayed in payments details
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect display of some appointments in Calendar

Hello All,

i have 2 important issues with bookly nulled version:

first: if we do appointment from backend, not showing service cost or payment details in appontnment line.
if customer make booking online, cost and payment staus shows. (attached screenshot above appointment from backend, lower from frontend)

second: all roles not working, Bookly Supervisor role have zero role, only WP dashboard shows user profile details when login in. Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 2.17.00 PM.png

Coming soon.....

Bookly Pro v5.0
  • Added support for Bookly 21.0
  • Added ability to use new booking form on front end with the [bookly-services-form] shortcode
  • Now Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) is compatible with the Bookly Search form
  • Now Bookly Packages (Add-on) is compatible with the Bookly Search form – packages can be booked via front end
  • Now WP user is linked to WooCommerce orders created via backend
  • Fixed an issue with the ‘Minimum time requirement prior to booking’ option
  • Fixed an issue when ‘Displayed time slots’ option was not considered for extras that had duration
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect work of the appointment window when ‘Show only appropriate time slots’ option was enabled
  • Fixed an issue with {participant.client_first_name} code in Google Calendar

See more here:

Bookly Pro Addon v5.0

Download Bookly Pro Addon v5.0 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled Free
v5.0 (read more here)

• Added support for Bookly 21.0
  • Added ability to use new booking form on front end with the [bookly-services-form] shortcode
  • Now Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) is compatible with the Bookly Search form
  • Now Bookly Packages (Add-on) is compatible with the Bookly Search form – packages can be...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock